Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Update on Pippin's Infection

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
As you know, Pippin had her nodule where her spay was done drained last week. When they found out she had an infection and not a hernia her doctor put her on some antibiotics. Now she has a re-check tomorrow to do a weigh and adjust her meds accordingly. She has indeed gained weight and is back to running a muck in the house. So it is safe to say she has done a 180, and now her nodule has indeed gone down, it refilled with blood which is a good thing since it is just getting reabsorbed by the body. So little Pip will be back to normal within a week or two! I'm sure Pippin would say hi if she wasn't chasing her brother around the front room! Have a good day everybody!

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yay Happy Dance for Pip!! I love that nick name!!! I am sure she is having more fun chasing her brother than she would chatting with us Sphynx Moms and Dads :)

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Pip is definitely having fun reeking havoc in the house. I think her brother has aged about 10 years lol. Tomorrow she has a visit about her antibiotics, and the end of the month she gets shots and her microchip. She has been a real trooper through the visits. I know she does try to help her mommy type messages to everyone on the computer when she has time!