Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Update on Shiva Dancing

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Praying for your baby. Hope he is doing much better by now.
Just takes a little time (sometimes):Smile: Keep us posted on his progress.

kaoticharmony

Banned
He's too pooped to purr right now. My Shiva sleeps late like I usually do. The vet changed the pain medication that he sent home... or the assistant had it wrong. I had her spell the name when she originally said and I got a different pain medication. I checked with them and she says it's right. I don't know about her...it's not the first time she's done this. I have to give her a fair chance in case she's being miscommunicated to.... but it hasn't happened with anyone else there.

I'll post more after I check his foot this afternoon. Oh and Shiva says there is NO WAY I'm getting that weird orange stuff (pumpkin) in his mouth. I'll find a way, but it has to be quick and deceptive. I just called the vet for a variety of feeding syringes. They said they'll find one that is big enough for pumpkin to go through.

I will win!!!!

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
<3 Abby and I have been praying for you both every night! We love you both and I hope Shiva is feeling better soon <3 He is such a sweet and fun little baldy:Smile:

Back