Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Update on Zim

Daphne

Lairian
Hi everyone!
So a little bit ago I posted talking about my new little Zim's stomach issues. Since then, we figured out he had a bit of giardia (thanks to a post I found on here, not the vet.) Also, a couple members noticed that zim was a little underweight. We got him at 4 months old, and he was a little under 1.5 pounds. Now, after having him for a month, he's about to be 4 pounds! He looks so much healthier and we got rid of his giardia! He is now on a special diet of royal canin I/d dry and wet food along with some advita probiotics. It took us a few weeks but he is perfectly healthy now and we're just keeping him on a sensitive diet. Thank you to everyone who was concerned and I look forward to sharing Zim with everyone for many years to come!

Attachments

• IMG_1763.JPG
    IMG_1763.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1769.JPG
    IMG_1769.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1671.JPG
    IMG_1671.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 60

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Daphne , thank you so much for sharing your great news update on your baby Zim
he looks fantastic !
Those eyes , that face ! Head smooches sent !

Looking forward to your journey with us and of course lots of pics amd Zim tales!

I am happy the community threads were so helpful
We all learn and grow together and share our experiences

I have no doubt this wonderful update will be an inspiration and resource for others
Thank you for sharing

Daphne

Lairian
Glad he's feeling better! He's so handsome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He looks so good! You've really done great with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gosh he's cute!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
@Daphne WOW he looks GREAT! So happy to see the WONDERFUL progress! BIG hugs to you!!!!! And gentle head butts to Zim of course!

Thank you all! Zim's tummy is so thankful to everyone!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
CONGRATULATIONS! Such great news. I'm so glad you followed up with us. Zim looks absolutely fantastic. Very healthy. You must be relieved. Never be shy and please post more pictures whenever you can! Zim is so sweet.

Back