Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Updated photos of my little guy

for_serious

Lairian
The breeder posted some updated photos! I still haven't decided on a name yet, but he's about 9 weeks old now! Should be ready to come home in no time.

Attachments

• kitty1.jpg
    kitty1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 43
  • kitty2.jpg
    kitty2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 41
  • kitty3.jpg
    kitty3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 42

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So cute! Congrats on finding your little guy...I bet you can't wait unti he comes home to live with you!

susi794

Staff member
He looks just like he could've been a twin for my little Eggnog...what a handsome little boy!
You could call him Tiddlywink--Winky for short. Or I also like the name Pickle(s)--he could be Dill Pickle or Sweet Pickle --I even like the name Gherkin.
I also like Mr. Bubble, Sylvester, Beetle, Stinkbug, Spot, Perry Winkle, the list is endless.
But I like weird names...so you probably won't like any I chose...

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a super cutie!! I've had names picked out for all my boys before I got them and they ALL changed when I picked them up...best wishes!!:ThumbsUp:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Do you mind if I ask what breeder your getting him from? I've been looking for one for a little while now ;)

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love the way he has his little cat teddy on that first pic it's so cute! I like the name Teddy and Oreo is also cool!

Back