Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Updated Pics! Name Help?

KoopCats

Lairian
@KoopCats Any word on gotcha day? I am hoping it is today or tomorrow :)
We have to wait until next Saturday (24th) now She lost a bit of weight after her spay surgery so they’d like to wait another week before she comes home. I admit I was super disappointed, but at least she’ll be happy and healthy!

One week from tomorrow! So close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@KoopCats can imagine you were disappointed to see gotcha day delate. But it's great the breeder is so careful.
Hope time flies this week!

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We have to wait until next Saturday (24th) now She lost a bit of weight after her spay surgery so they’d like to wait another week before she comes home. I admit I was super disappointed, but at least she’ll be happy and healthy!

One week from tomorrow! So close!

I know it is hard, but the breeder is doing what is right for the health of your baby. I look forward to seeing your pictures this weekend :)

kauna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
She is beautiful! Naming is hard. It took weeks for me to finally name Agnes. It was my hubby's suggestion also. He just looked at her one day and said she looked like an Agnes, another 2 weeks and I finally agreed with him LOL! In the end he was right, go figure. Once she is home you will find a name that best suits her.

KoopCats

Lairian
She is beautiful! Naming is hard. It took weeks for me to finally name Agnes. It was my hubby's suggestion also. He just looked at her one day and said she looked like an Agnes, another 2 weeks and I finally agreed with him LOL! In the end he was right, go figure. Once she is home you will find a name that best suits her.
I love the name Agnes, that’s so cute!