Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Updates on moo and mel

Amanda Ibbotson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi again everyone! Been an intresting start to the year. Finally got a moment to get on and update.

Moo and Mel are doing great:ThumbsUp: Moo is up to 6lbs and Mel is up to a wooping 5lb!! Never thought we would get her there! We are still doing RAW and the pups are now on it as well they all love it. Except for Mel that i,s she ate it with gusto for a little over a month then started to throw it up. We tried several diffrent mixes and even just plain chicken and she won't touch it cooked, partly cooked, raw, with enticers..nothing. She even stoped eating the Blue Buffalo Wilderness canned wet. She eats only Blue Buffalo Wilderness kibble and off my plate:Pudently:. Were going to give her a brake and try it again with her in a few months. My husband says I baby her well she is my baby:Hysterical:.

Anyways....

We are having a friend make them travel slings:BigSmile: can't wait to get them and share pictures we picked out some really cool material for them:ThumbsUp: AND my husband is even going to carry his baby Moo in her sling! He picked out a less girly print then I did bet very nice all the same:Wink:.

I was planing on getting a new baby boy this year, but fate said NO. With several major appliances steps away from the grave, and a out patient procedure coming up the end of March (uterine ablation, no worries I'm not sad about it I'm rather happy) My little savings jar is empty:LOL: Maybe next year, fingers crossed.

So with all that said here is what you've ben waiting for Pictures!:LOL:

Holding paws awwww...
IMG-20120108-00459.jpg

My daily normal..Mel in my shirt.
IMG-20120124-00484.jpg

Amanda Ibbotson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Fighting trailer park style
IMG-20120126-00485.jpg

What? I like my belly rubbed...
IMG-20120201-00496.jpg

I love my daddy a whole lot
IMG-20120122-00478.jpg

Sleeping with a back foot fist?
IMG-20111215-00430.jpg

flying sphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi I baby all 3 of my girls too. I had the same surgery(in 2008) you are getting and I am not sorry i got mine done I now live pain free. I wish you the best of luck with yours.

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Glad the girls are doing well, thanks for sharing the cute pictures - love the paw holding one! Good luck with the surgery, hope you recover very fast!

Back