Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
How does someone get too busy for their cats?! There are some things I will never understand. I hope this cute girl finds a loving and forever home.

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I don't really understand that either. One of the reasons I have cats is because even though they really are "velcro" kitties they entertain themselves on the days I am busy. I don't get it.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I find that people say they are too busy for their pet when they stop enjoying having it and its care gets to be too much of a chore.

I hope this girl finds an admiring home.

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
What a cutie!1 Hope she finds a good home soon!

X
She is adorable! Something about the calicios always gets me, I LOVE the calico Sphynx! Sadly here Sphynx are getting so common, you can go on KSL any day of the week and find both adults and kittens for sale :(

Hey, if anyone is looking for a healthy adult sphynx that's HCM screened, spayed, and from a good breeder with a very reasonable rehoming fee, let me know. Rain is still available and she's greatly reduced what she's asking to rehome her - If I hadn't just taken in all these mill dogs, I'd be VERY tempted to bring home another cat myself! I don't feel as though it's my place to post what the breeder is asking - But I'll say this much, she's reduced it so much I've NEVER seen a breeder ask such a low fee on a cat I know she's spent many times that just on the HCM screening and spay!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This just IRKS me and the sweet little girl does not have a happy face. :Angry:

Bella07

Banned
I so do not like it when people put "O.B.O"
To me, it's like they are saying they only care about the money, rather than the quality of home they are finding for their cat.....

MikkiJean

Lairian
Hey, if anyone is looking for a healthy adult sphynx that's HCM screened, spayed, and from a good breeder with a very reasonable rehoming fee, let me know. Rain is still available and she's greatly reduced what she's asking to rehome her - If I hadn't just taken in all these mill dogs, I'd be VERY tempted to bring home another cat myself! I don't feel as though it's my place to post what the breeder is asking - But I'll say this much, she's reduced it so much I've NEVER seen a breeder ask such a low fee on a cat I know she's spent many times that just on the HCM screening and spay!

Where is Rain at?

So not to be annoying, but the link doesn't work for me. But I really want to see it. Can someone maybe send me a working link? Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back