Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Vacation!!!!!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Me & my bf r going on vacation to Disney!!!! I'm so excited it doesn't feel real yet tho! We r driving there we will go half way than get a hotel. If any 1 has advice or input please let me know!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So fun! We went to Disney about 4 years ago, and drove from nj. The drive is one of those things you have to do once. When are you going? And for how long?
My tips would be to stay in the park and get the food package and the park hoppers and book it thru AAA much cheaper then any other place.If you do not have AAA it is worth it to buy it for this and because you are driving will be nice to hace just in case you need it.
You are going to have so much fun!!!!

susi794

Staff member
Lucky you!! I would love a vacation right now... to someplace warm...with tropical breezes....little drinks with umbrellas in them.....and half naked native men :ThumbsUp:attending to my every whim.....ahhhhh that would be heavenly, wouldn't it?:LOL:

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So fun! We went to Disney about 4 years ago, and drove from nj. The drive is one of those things you have to do once. When are you going? And for how long?
My tips would be to stay in the park and get the food package and the park hoppers and book it thru AAA much cheaper then any other place.If you do not have AAA it is worth it to buy it for this and because you are driving will be nice to hace just in case you need it.
You are going to have so much fun!!!!

Thank u so much for the advice! I do have triple A so thanks for reminding me to book with them lol duhh im a ditz!!! We r leaving March 21 & coming home the 28th!!! The farthest i have been from home was 12 hrs in Indiana to get maggie so in also scared!

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fun! What other things do you guys like to do? I know my way around Orlando pretty well and can give you some more ideas if you tell me what you're interested in.

thank sBrooke !!! I love animals we r going to sea world!!! I wanted to swim with the dolphins but it is 300$ which is fine but just for my bf to watch its 200$$$ what a rip off!!! I want to swim with them sooooo bad!!!:ThumbsDown:

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh how nice!!! When are you coming? I am on the opposite side of the state but you sould venture out this way and say hi! I hope you enjoy it!!!

I would love to meet u girls but Im scared to go to far unless u want to come to us lol:Wink:

ssummers

Lairian
I agree with Admin that the dining plan is an awesome deal. The food in Disney is so good! My family goes to Disney all the time because my sister works there in hospitality, so if you have any specific Disney questions, let me know! You're going to have soooo much fun!:BigSmile:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's awesome! Have a great time! I haven't been in a long time so I'm sure its all changed by now. Last time I went I had a lot of fun eating in Cinderella's castle and going to Animal Kingdom.

You'll have fun no matter what you do there- everything is fun there. :Smile:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Lucky you!! I would love a vacation right now... to someplace warm...with tropical breezes....little drinks with umbrellas in them.....and half naked native men :ThumbsUp:attending to my every whim.....ahhhhh that would be heavenly, wouldn't it?:LOL:

:ThumbsUp::LOL: You read my mind!!! When are we leaving?!?!?! LOL

susi794

Staff member
I LOVE cruising! Let's do one together, Marna,--sometime when I get my money situation back on track.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow Lots of people coming to Florida!

Lemmy what area you going to?

Tess What area you going to?

I think I might have to sneak over and say hi to all of you!:Wink:

Back