Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Vacationing with the cats

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Tonight I called to make reservations for a weeklong stay in a cabin up north this summer. I made sure to choose someplace that allows pets since my babies love to travel. I called & I asked how much the pet fee was. He says, "$10 a day per pet. Whad'ya have dogs?" I told him 2 hairless cats. He goes, "Those won't shed at all! Half price for the hairless cats--$5 a day" :LOL::LOL: Rock On....A discount for having sphynxies!!!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You know I boarded Butterball while I was gone for six days. It cost me like $200. I need to start my own kitty boarding business where kitties would have an unlimited supply of catnip and toys for the playful. Unlimited ledges and cat trees for the less playful. And bed space and blankets for the sleepy ones.

Then there would be kitty jail where we would put the hissers. They would have there own room with not as many toys.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
You know I boarded Butterball while I was gone for six days. It cost me like $200. I need to start my own kitty boarding business where kitties would have an unlimited supply of catnip and toys for the playful. Unlimited ledges and cat trees for the less playful. And bed space and blankets for the sleepy ones.

Then there would be kitty jail where we would put the hissers. They would have there own room with not as many toys.

yeah - we are all in the wrong business! lol

tessblack

Banned

You should have got a cat sitter. It would have been cheaper and he would be in his own home. Most are bonded and with research you could find someone good. It would be a fun job that is for sure.

groovysphynx

Lairian

Kitty jail?

Back