Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Valentine's Day Contest

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
@Nudie Patootie your pics are adorable. I understand that the others are Tater Tots "props" but to be fair I will be sure to tell my niece she has to base her decision on Tater Tot.

8 hours left for others to enter the contest!!!!

Nudie Patootie

Lairian
@Nudie Patootie your pics are adorable. I understand that the others are Tater Tots "props" but to be fair I will be sure to tell my niece she has to base her decision on Tater Tot.

8 hours left for others to enter the contest!!!!
Lol! I know--this one was kind of a cheat, and it truly can be disqualified, but I thought she'd get a kick out of it! Not everyday you see them kissing (at least not our house! ❤)

Nudie Patootie

Lairian
How did you get them to do this?! (Butter maybe?)
No, nothing!! We had all five on a table and Tater Tot was in the middle and they just started kissing on him! It was a really big deal for us, because the prop on the left is a biter lol!! It was totally spontaneous! I also nabbed a photo of Mr. Biggles and Pinky kissing too which totally blew us away. It doesn't always go this smoothly, but i think love was in the air that day!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
No, nothing!! We had all five on a table and Tater Tot was in the middle and they just started kissing on him! It was a really big deal for us, because the prop on the left is a biter lol!! It was totally spontaneous! I also nabbed a photo of Mr. Biggles and Pinky kissing too which totally blew us away. It doesn't always go this smoothly, but i think love was in the air that day!
Your nakeds are stunning!

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Just about 3 1/2 hours left until the entry cut off. Great participation Lairians!!!

Our niece is here and we whisked her off to a nice dinner at our favorite place. Then home, now in pjs and she opened her presents and nestled in with Mr. Catzzz and I watching the Minions movie with the kitties.

BTW she came with her official scoring sheets and everything (cute, cuter, cutest, prettiest, handsomest) killed me to see she had them ready and asked for a binder to put them in...lol. I had to remind her there is only one winner.

While at dinner she told our favorite waitress she is a cat judge and told her all about it, including she is going to squeeze our kitties heads off tonight because she is going to hug them so tight...lol. Great memories for hubby and that will last forever, so thank you for helping create these special moments. I am shocked she has not asked to sneak a peek of the contestants...so things are still under wraps and tomorrow she will make her big decision. I hope to post her top cutie pick by noon!!! Just remember no new entries are a accepted after midnight EST tonight.
Here are a few pics I snapped tonight of judge Luchi (Emily)

Dinner with Uncle Michael

One of her favorites presents by the look on her face

Her new sleeping mask we got her...lol mine is not even 1/2 as cute...lol.

Azura liked the bag and hubby told her she does not go home in it.

Perfect night...movie and kitties and cuddle time!