Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Valentine's Day Contest

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
3e6346b5f4aa9fb482d6d94d1f3ed840.jpg
Only a few members have posted their pics so far for the contest and just 4 days left to post your Valentine's pics. Here she is growling that she wants more to enter the contest.

Patti

Toa and Ross

Staff member
3e6346b5f4aa9fb482d6d94d1f3ed840.jpg
Only a few members have posted their pics so far for the contest and just 4 days left to post your Valentine's pics. Here she is growling that she wants more to enter the contest.

Patti

Oh my what a scary little girl. I'm really happy and reliefed that I already posted the photos of my trio.

All lairians...can't ikagine you dare to take the risk to get this girl angry at you. So better start posting those pics!
Plus we want a big competition:).

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
So nice to see the pics rolling in. They are all adorable! newsphynxmomy you can only have one pic per cat as stated in the rules just to be fair. Which one do you want me to keep of Sasha in this thread?

Patti

Last edited:

newsphynxmommy

Lairian
So nice to see the pics rolling in. They are all adorable! #newsphynxmomy you can only have one pic per cat as stated in the rules just to be fair. Which one do you want me to keep of Sasha in this thread?

Patti
Sorry I only meant to put up the bigger one with her on the doll house. This site can be confusing at times on a smart phone. Thanks

Toa and Ross

Staff member
So nice to see the pics rolling in. They are all adorable! #newsphynxmomy you can only have one pic per cat as stated in the rules just to be fair. Which one do you want me to keep of Sasha in this thread?

Patti

Emily will get a hard job deciding who is the cutiest Valentine sphynx between all these adorable sphynxes!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I am on the road this week, so I have only been able to message my niece a little here and a little there. I have not shared any pics as promised. It will be very interesting to see who she chooses and why. She definitely has a mind of her own. I can't wait to get home Friday night to see my own babies! Thanks to all, who are participating whether it is with a picture or a cheering bystander. It is fun to see these sweethearts and for all to ohhh and ahhh over them.

Patti

Toa and Ross

Staff member
I am on the road this week, so I have only been able to message my niece a little here and a little there. I have not shared any pics as promised. It will be very interesting to see who she chooses and why. She definitely has a mind of her own. I can't wait to get home Friday night to see my own babies! Thanks to all, who are participating whether it is with a picture or a cheering bystander. It is fun to see these sweethearts and for all to ohhh and ahhh over them.

Patti

And thank you for starting this contest and the idea of your niece being the jury! I love to see all the sphynxes on the Valentines photos and to ooooh and aaaw.
Hope you're back home with your crew soon!

Back