Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Valentine's Day Contest

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
b3d6d371298309c0ed0cd8573713e748.jpg

Well, we went shopping and Cooper's box is set for me to mail next week. I PM'd you @sweenz to send me your name and address when you get a chance. Here is a pic of her making her choices at Petsmart today. We are getting ready to meet my sister and her hubby for dinner and they will then take Emily home, and I will then collapse tonight with a nice glass of wine...I am pooped...lol!!!

Patti

Yoda mom

Staff member
@sweenz, oh I am soooo happy for adorable Cooper! How fitting!
Thank you for opening your heart and Home to him!
A short time ago he was looking for his forever home ... and look at him now :)
(((Hugs))))

Cooper "The Purrfect Valentines !"

Congrats!

Nudie Patootie

Lairian
Just about 3 1/2 hours left until the entry cut off. Great participation Lairians!!!

Our niece is here and we whisked her off to a nice dinner at our favorite place. Then home, now in pjs and she opened her presents and nestled in with Mr. Catzzz and I watching the Minions movie with the kitties.

BTW she came with her official scoring sheets and everything (cute, cuter, cutest, prettiest, handsomest) killed me to see she had them ready and asked for a binder to put them in...lol. I had to remind her there is only one winner.

While at dinner she told our favorite waitress she is a cat judge and told her all about it, including she is going to squeeze our kitties heads off tonight because she is going to hug them so tight...lol. Great memories for hubby and that will last forever, so thank you for helping create these special moments. I am shocked she has not asked to sneak a peek of the contestants...so things are still under wraps and tomorrow she will make her big decision. I hope to post her top cutie pick by noon!!! Just remember no new entries are a accepted after midnight EST tonight.
Here are a few pics I snapped tonight of judge Luchi (Emily)

089744a119f8e0026e700a0d6ab889b0.jpg
Dinner with Uncle Michael

dad6d056495cb87ee9158f2f2619076f.jpg
One of her favorites presents by the look on her face

f2cd07a0f5424ddd0d432a61d6489077.jpg
Her new sleeping mask we got her...lol mine is not even 1/2 as cute...lol.

230ad1041f9b6286d04ba7714e8496bc.jpg
Azura liked the bag and hubby told her she does not go home in it.

431c595af6f5391b49d395a5fd2a9f2d.jpg
Perfect night...movie and kitties and cuddle time!
Melting!! How special for her to have you in her
Sorry I only meant to put up the bigger one with her on the doll house. This site can be confusing at times on a smart phone. Thanks
Sorry I only meant to put up the bigger one with her on the doll house. This site can be confusing at times on a smart phone. Thanks
@newsphynxmommy Glad I'm not the only one who gets turned around here!! I learn something new everyday

@Xandria We both loved your picture and decorations!! ...and Max of course!

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@sweenz, congratulations on Cooper being the winner. What a cutie. You'll have to share photos of Cooper's prizes when you receive them. :)

Yoda mom

Staff member
image.jpeg
Well, Yoda slept thru the photo shoot for the contest this year :)
but...
He found an interest in the balloon today as it was going out ...( I didn't toss it yet since I spent a few days with fiancé in the ER room )

Yoda obviously sending belated well wishes and kisses to all!
Silly Yoda....better late than never :)

View attachment 66141

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@Hairless Blessing thanks for the shout out. I agree this was a unique contest. As impartial as we all want to be, there are certain things that pull on us. Perfect pics, props,friendships and back stories etc. but my niece had no concept of anything except who grabbed her heart on Saturday morning. After she chose Cooper I reread his story and I got choked up. I forgot @sweenz had lost her boy in December and she rescued Cooper shortly after that. Cooper won it fair and square...he had that "thing" about him that made him grab an innocent heart...I wish this innocence could last forever. Emily took this so seriously and she was so proud of her role. BTW Emily came down with pneumonia on Monday and is thankfully feeling much better now. Rough week for my sister. Here is a pic Cooper's mom shared and asked me to send to Emily earlier this week.
ecae3dfac498f97c3af56a63fe4a520e.jpg

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Innocent, that's pure. She did great. I'm more happy she got to.
My youngest, Nephew, is 3 yrs old. They, are so adorable.
I am blesses with 4. They, are extra special, because, I decided, not
to have Children.

Back