Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Valentines day!!!!!

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm getting up stupid early to set up a clue hunt for my wife. It should make her day

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have to work. I work at a nursing home, so I am sure we will have some sort of fun activity to do!!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We decided not to go to the Valintines Day cat show this weekend.
I think we will get take out from somewhere.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
We will probably do take out and maybe get a movie. Nothing too big, he starts a new job tomorrow and I'm just a sitting Hen at the moment and he will probably end up working so I'm not getting my hopes up. lol I do hope everyone has a great day tho - I can live vicariously through you all!! LOL

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I try to do right by her. I gotta earn all the 'atta-boys' I can, because the 'you b***d's' take a while to work off :Smile:

I think the well-trained has gone both ways, She sends me itemized sorted lists before appropriate holidays so I have a clue of what to get, for whom and when. She leaves me to putter around in the garage or on the computer a couple of days a week.

I get woken every morning with fresh coffee, my lunch is made for me, the house is taken care of, dinner gets made. The only things I have to do is repairs, my own laundry, and go to work(which is fun).

Sometimes I wonder how I lucked out so much.

...anyway I realized I was going off on how awesome she is, suffice to say all the romantic things I do for her is not sufficient recompense for what she does for me.
:Smile:sappy, I know:Smile:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
...anyway I realized I was going off on how awesome she is, suffice to say all the romantic things I do for her is not sufficient recompense for what she does for me.
:Adore: :ThumbsUp:

It's my wedding anniversary on Sunday:Adore: We are going on a road trip on Saturday to see/ buy a cat, so we will probably stay over and drive back Sunday. So that's my Valentines Day gift and I guess hubbies gift is to have my company on the drive:LOL:

susi794

Staff member
I try to do right by her. I gotta earn all the 'atta-boys' I can, because the 'you b***d's' take a while to work off :Smile:

I think the well-trained has gone both ways, She sends me itemized sorted lists before appropriate holidays so I have a clue of what to get, for whom and when. She leaves me to putter around in the garage or on the computer a couple of days a week.

I get woken every morning with fresh coffee, my lunch is made for me, the house is taken care of, dinner gets made. The only things I have to do is repairs, my own laundry, and go to work(which is fun).

Sometimes I wonder how I lucked out so much.

Well, if I can't have you, do you have any older, fatter brothers I could marry? :LOL:

susi794

Staff member
:Adore: :ThumbsUp:

It's my wedding anniversary on Sunday:Adore: We are going on a road trip on Saturday to see/ buy a cat, so we will probably stay over and drive back Sunday. So that's my Valentines Day gift and I guess hubbies gift is to have my company on the drive:LOL:

Happy anniversary, Kerry! I hope you have a lovely time with your honey! What kind of cat?

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well, if I can't have you, do you have any older, fatter brothers I could marry? :LOL:

Unfortunately, he's taken too:Smile:

I think his concept of romantic is a bit... off.

Seriously, he serenaded his wife when they were still dating... with his Tuba. I wish I could have seen that, a bouquet of roses, and a window rattling Omph-pa-pa!

he commented later that it was the only way to show off his large instrument without getting arrested

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have to work. I work at a nursing home, so I am sure we will have some sort of fun activity to do!!

Yep, I am working too! At the hospital...... Boo! I always get depressed on Valentines day though. I get my hopes up every year to have them dashed away! I would love a bunch of red roses, a heart shaped box of chocolates, a teddy bear, I suppose it could happen.......... No it won't!!! (Mo forgets every year! LOL)

susi794

Staff member
Unfortunately, he's taken too:Smile:

I think his concept of romantic is a bit... off.

Seriously, he serenaded his wife when they were still dating... with his Tuba. I wish I could have seen that, a bouquet of roses, and a window rattling Omph-pa-pa!

he commented later that it was the only way to show off his large instrument without getting arrested

ROFLMAO!!!!:LOL::LOL:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I meant DETAILS--what kind, what color, what eye color? :LOL:

Sphynx obviously :LOL: white, odd eyed, scanned too. :ThumbsUp: Going to meet him Saturday. So wish me luck.
I don't think my husband realized how expensive it was going to be having Valentines and our Anniversary on the same day, I bet he thought he could get out of one lot of pressies :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

susi794

Staff member
Sounds exciting! Good luck! And your hubby must love you very, very much to get you such a nice pressie.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Nope :ThumbsDown: My husband is gone out to sea with no contact to me whatsoever. So I am having an ANTI-Valentine's Day :Dizzy:

Back