Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Very excited!

Amanda537

Lairian
Hello to all! I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Amanda from Southern California. After months and months of reseach I go on Saturday to put a deposit and see my new little sphynx boy! I'm just sad that I won't be able to take him home til the middle of Jan. But until then I'm starting to prepare and buy everything he will need to be completely happy in his new home.

January can't get here fast enough!

Amanda

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome and nice to meet you. Be sure to take lots of pictures so you can show us!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Welcome to the site!!!!
Waiting is the hardest part.
I would love to see pics of your boy.

Amanda537

Lairian
Thank you for the warm welcome!!
The more I explore this forum the more I love it!

laurame

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome Amanda!! Post pics when you can. What does your new baby look like? Any names chosen yet?
Congrats!!
Laura

Amanda537

Lairian
Well he is a seal point with blue eyes.. and I think I've decided to name him Phineas, but we'll see if that changes after I meet him for the frist time tomorrow.

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair! I am looking forward to getting to know you and Phineas! I also have a seal point--I think they are so pretty!!!

Amanda537

Lairian
Yes! This is my first sphynx.. and from what I've been reading he won't be my last :Laugh:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG - Phinneas is ADORABLE. I would have a hard time too - waiting on such a little sweetheart. Welcome to the Lair.