Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Vet !

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello everyone I’m sure my vet is trying to kill me off ! ( he no need bother he ain’t in the will )
Ok here goes cleo as conjunctivitis the very same as baby Nailah ! ( which she still actually as vet thinks passing back and forth )
Now both Cleo and Bagins had A poorly eye each !
But the bagster got a clean bill of health he needed nothing ( the privilege cost me £25 )
Princess Cleo consultation was £40 with eye cream 3 ml lol , but Nailah was just £17.50
But thank god this the only health issue we have
I was told they thought my baby had brought feline hepatitis home
I will thank god everyday !
So scratch me as much as you like lady princess Cleo ! Them there drop are going in whether you like it or not !
( obviously she don’t like them or she wouldn’t fight me cheeky little madam doesn’t she know who I am !!!! )
Massive hugs from us !
Xxx❤❤❤Xxx❤

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Sending healing vibes to all three your cuties. And positive thoughts to you. You'll get this under control!!

Condo commando

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh it's not fun having to give them anything!

I get scratched just cleaning their ears......I guess it tickles them so they try to scratch and get my hand usually. Oh well.

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello everyone we are on the mend fingers crossed eyes and toes and anything else I can cross oh yeah my legs lol
Eyes are clear but I’ve been here before ! Bagins loves baby Nailah one minuet and beats her up the next ! Cleo Mother’s her !
Both Cleo and baby Nailah are looking clear
Thank you for the concern it’s appreciated
Xxx❤❤❤Xxx

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhh so happy to hear everyone is clearing up! Bagins sounds like a typical teenage boy, picking on the girls and then has a crush the next minute! My Finn can be a little pest too, he likes to bite Raven right in her bum. Oh boy does she not like that and she makes it known! :0

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhh so happy to hear everyone is clearing up! Bagins sounds like a typical teenage boy, picking on the girls and then has a crush the next minute! My Finn can be a little pest too, he likes to bite Raven right in her bum. Oh boy does she not like that and she makes it known! :0
Hiya !
I wish Cleo would fight back he gets a grip of her behind her neck and he as brought blood a few times he is naughty told him home for naughty boys if he carries on xxx❤❤❤❤Xxx