Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Vet !

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello everyone I’m sure my vet is trying to kill me off ! ( he no need bother he ain’t in the will )
Ok here goes cleo as conjunctivitis the very same as baby Nailah ! ( which she still actually as vet thinks passing back and forth )
Now both Cleo and Bagins had A poorly eye each !
But the bagster got a clean bill of health he needed nothing ( the privilege cost me £25 )
Princess Cleo consultation was £40 with eye cream 3 ml lol , but Nailah was just £17.50
But thank god this the only health issue we have
I was told they thought my baby had brought feline hepatitis home
I will thank god everyday !
So scratch me as much as you like lady princess Cleo ! Them there drop are going in whether you like it or not !
( obviously she don’t like them or she wouldn’t fight me cheeky little madam doesn’t she know who I am !!!! )
Massive hugs from us !
Xxx❤️❤️❤️Xxx❤️

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello everyone we are on the mend fingers crossed eyes and toes and anything else I can cross oh yeah my legs lol
Eyes are clear but I’ve been here before ! Bagins loves baby Nailah one minuet and beats her up the next ! Cleo Mother’s her !
Both Cleo and baby Nailah are looking clear
Thank you for the concern it’s appreciated
Xxx❤️❤️❤️Xxx

Bailey21

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhh so happy to hear everyone is clearing up! Bagins sounds like a typical teenage boy, picking on the girls and then has a crush the next minute! My Finn can be a little pest too, he likes to bite Raven right in her bum. Oh boy does she not like that and she makes it known! :0

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohhh so happy to hear everyone is clearing up! Bagins sounds like a typical teenage boy, picking on the girls and then has a crush the next minute! My Finn can be a little pest too, he likes to bite Raven right in her bum. Oh boy does she not like that and she makes it known! :0
Hiya !
I wish Cleo would fight back he gets a grip of her behind her neck and he as brought blood a few times he is naughty told him home for naughty boys if he carries on xxx❤️❤️❤️❤️Xxx

Back