Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

VET

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Maggie is going to the vet tomrrow @ 2!!!! Im scared because she is going because i noticed her upper lip getting raw & bleeding,it doesnt seem to bother her but it looks raw & sore:Cry: When I told them on the phone they said its common for cats to get some kind of fungus. I hope its not seriousIll let every 1 know whats up when i find out!:Sweat:

doriansmomma

Lairian
My Dorian about 1 month ago had what sounds to be the same thing, I took him to the vet & he said that it looked like he had scratched his face on something.

And that with how active kittens are, its very common & especially with no fur, easier to snag something & have it break skin! Hope it is just a scratch!

Good luck!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Maggie's mommy, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's just something minor and that Maggie will be okay.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Poor Maggie. I hope she will be ok, although I'm sure she will love the extra attention. Like our babies don't get enough. Let us know if she is ok.

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
ok so Maggie has a feline indolent ulcer:Sick: she is on meds. the vet said it might be because she is alllergic to her food or her treats. I might have to switch her food if it does not get better. its weird tho because this usually happens to cats @ like age 3-5 wish us luck I hope se gets better REAL fast!!!!

Back