Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Vetericyn Foam Care Shampoo??

Yoda mom

Staff member
with so many of us keeping vetericyn spray on hand for our sphynx for their skin challenges at times, I was wondering if anyone has used Vetericyn Foam Care Shampoo?

Sheldon13

Staff member
Nope. I’m curious too though. Like maybe it would be good if the cat was sunburned and needed a cool bath?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

leap

Lairian
hello, i am new to this group and i have had Fuzzy since she was a baby- she has been living with my mother for the last 5 years- she is 6 years old and clearly never coming home again- my question is-- what shampoo is everyone using? Fuzzy has a horrible rash on her hind legs and i dont know what to do about it- i think it is a combination of FANCY FEAST that my 80 year old mother feeds her and and a lot at that -- and the shampoo we are using- i would love some help! thank you-- i live in LA

Yoda mom

Staff member
@leap , welcome to the lair family. do you have a pic of Fuzzy's rash? can a vet take a look at Fuzzy to make sure it's not a yeast rash?
just to share some kitties can be allergic to scented litters which cause a rash... what litter is your mum using with Fuzzy?

definitely would vet check .

many of use Hylyt shampoo, soap free hypoallergenic... I get it in the US at my vets or at chewy.com for about $12.00
several of us vetericyn spray for skin... I like its non toxic and works well

following closely for updates. glad you joined us and are posting with this fun friendly bunch... we all help each other for the love of naikds

Back