Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ville our adventurer...

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ville is our little adventurer, for the second time he snuck? sneaked? out on the patio. I panic and hold my breath but since he is such a sucker for food I just had to shake the food bag and he comes like a bullet! Thank god!
This past week he has not slept by my side and I started to wonder where he sleeps. Found him in this bunker he got for christmas. He just downs in it. That's how easy mommy is substituted....:confused:

IMG_20190105_144418.jpg
IMG_20190105_144421.jpg

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
He’s so cute. Has to scare you big time when he sneaks out.

Reactions: Zab

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What a stinker Ville is! Glad he came back like a bullet for food.
My crew had the same beds, they love it!

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know that panic!!
Toothless is such a little butt head!!

Before we moved into our house we where in an apartment; got a call one morning from the building manager laughing asking me if the "strange little I think cat" that was roaming the hall crying at our door was mine!!

I had had a lot of bags in my arms while trying to get out the door that morning and she must have snuck out hiding under them!!

I was so shaken up by the call that I actually went home from work just to ease my frazzled mom nerves!!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Ville is so handsome. So glad he comes with a rustle of a food bag. But they are little stinkers when they get a taste of the outdoors.

And I have to say, every time I see your Ville's name, this is what pops in my head:

4897686409_528110e38e_b.jpg

I do adore this Ville too! ha ha.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ville is so handsome. So glad he comes with a rustle of a food bag. But they are little stinkers when they get a taste of the outdoors.

And I have to say, every time I see your Ville's name, this is what pops in my head:

View attachment 90065

I do adore this Ville too! ha ha.
Yep, that's it! Everybody feels something when watching Leningrad Cowboys...;)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I know that panic!!
Toothless is such a little butt head!!

Before we moved into our house we where in an apartment; got a call one morning from the building manager laughing asking me if the "strange little I think cat" that was roaming the hall crying at our door was mine!!

I had had a lot of bags in my arms while trying to get out the door that morning and she must have snuck out hiding under them!!

I was so shaken up by the call that I actually went home from work just to ease my frazzled mom nerves!!
Oh dear heavens! Of course you went home, I would have rushed every red light with my car...

lealea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab oh my! Ville! You naughty boy scaring your mummy!

Little Lily is a door dasher and I’ve taken to storing a spray bottle of water by my front door and if she comes near when I come home, I give her a spray. I love to be greeted by my girls, but I know that running out is on her mind first and foremost, not kisses with mummy, so the spray bottle has to be used. Naughty little rascals!

TatyanaMassey

Lairian
Oh heavens I bet you were terrified! We havent ever allowed Franklin in our basement but the past few days hes taken an intrest to those stairs when we open the door. He would be lost down there if he ever got the chance, I watch him like a hawk!

Reactions: Zab

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab oh my! Ville! You naughty boy scaring your mummy!

Little Lily is a door dasher and I’ve taken to storing a spray bottle of water by my front door and if she comes near when I come home, I give her a spray. I love to be greeted by my girls, but I know that running out is on her mind first and foremost, not kisses with mummy, so the spray bottle has to be used. Naughty little rascals!
Door dasher, what a great expression!