Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Ville the model

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Since I'm home sick I decided to take some photos of Ville the same way I took of Siiri. So here's a ton of pictures, enjoy!

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG cuteness overload...it looks like him and Siiri are getting along just fine :happy: Gosh they are so perfect...great photography skills to Zab! You capture them well :)

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm melting! What a cutie pie Ville is.
Love it that you made the same pics as from Sirri cause this way yoy can see the difference in their personality. Ville looks more like a relaxed "whatever you want" type, while Siiri show cattitude in every pose. Great combination.
And that photo of Ville leaning on Siiri...yes! Best buddies they are:) way too adorable

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG cuteness overload...it looks like him and Siiri are getting along just fine :happy: Gosh they are so perfect...great photography skills to Zab! You capture them well :)
Thanx! Guess how many pics were blurry..?! (They still fight, hard, but they do seem to like each other)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Love it that you made the same pics as from Sirri cause this way yoy can see the difference in their personality. Ville looks more like a relaxed "whatever you want" type, while Siiri show cattitude in every pose. Great combination.
And that photo of Ville leaning on Siiri...yes! Best buddies they are:) way too adorable
Yes, best buddies at least 45 minutes every day....

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Maybe the boy cats are more relaxed while girls are more drama queens??

Yumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Zab They still fight? Or is Siiri loosing up to your new baby?
(forgot where that topic is to catch up aaaah! but I know it's out there somewhere)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab They still fight? Or is Siiri loosing up to your new baby?
(forgot where that topic is to catch up aaaah! but I know it's out there somewhere)
Yes, they fight. It starts with licking and grooming and ends up with Siiri biting little Ville in the throat. That's when I know I have to separate them or distract their attention with a toy or something. Sometimes they run around like elephants for an hour and then it gets out of control, like kids on a sugar high, the play becomes crazy and destructive on both ends. There are never any claws or breaking of skin but it's kind of scary looking when Siiri is so much bigger...

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Zab adorable pics! Ville's eyes are so complimented by your fantastic ink coloring

They are adorable together a,
Yes ,my girl is the drama queen too!

Sounds like they are having so much fun together !
They keep us entertained that's for sure!
Double trouble lol

Hope you are feelimg better soon! ((Hugs)))

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Zab ,feeling better ?
Checking in on you and the purrfect models :)
This is one heck of a cold, I'm still in my PJ's at home, feeling sorry for myself! The kids are interacting and getting to know one another. Last night they slept side by side, skin to skin! We're so happy about this and more convinced than ever that we made the right choice, the only choice, to have these wonderful souls in our home!

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sunshine saturday here in Sweden and Ville is enjoying it!

IMG_20180915_160349.jpg
IMG_20180915_160446.jpg
IMG_20180915_160555.jpg
IMG_20180915_160637.jpg
IMG_20180915_160735.jpg

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Om my....my heart can't bear so much cuteness. And he's way too handsome. I don't dare to show his pics to my girls, way too afraid they'll put up a fight about who's allowed to date him:)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Om my....my heart can't bear so much cuteness. And he's way too handsome. I don't dare to show his pics to my girls, way too afraid they'll put up a fight about who's allowed to date him:)
I don't think Ville is opposed to several girlfriends, he's a charmer. He has the energy for it for sure! :p;):ROFLMAO:

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's such a cutie. :)
Is it weird that everyone who meets Jez, thinks she's a Tom?
(I actually think she needs gender reassignment lol)