Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Visiting the neighbors.

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Pixie hollers (loudly!) at the door when the sun is shining, because... we go for walks when the sun is shining, right?
(Never mind the temperature. As far as Pixie is concerned, the sun is out therefore it's warm outside. Right???)
Well, today it's actually quite nice, so out we went.
To see the neighbors.
22-04-2021 - IMG_8749-HDR-Export_sm.jpg

Those neighbors. Who really were not sure about this alien walking by.
22-04-2021 - IMG_8752-HDR-Export_sm.jpg

A little detour was necessary first.
22-04-2021 - IMG_8761-HDR-Export_sm.jpg

Checking out Mr. Bull. Who was bigger than she thought.
22-04-2021 - IMG_8767-HDR-Export_sm.jpg

Cows are boring. Gullys and drain pipes (!!!) are not. (I had to stop her from going down the drain pipe!)

22-04-2021 - IMG_8773-HDR-Export_sm.jpg

Before long it was time to head home, as it's not as warm as it could be.
Squeaky, having not twigged that we're walking, came to greet us on our return.

22-04-2021 - IMG_8779-HDR-Export_sm.jpg

Alas, Pixie wasn't interested and just went to the front door, straight past Squeak who barely got a look. :)

So there you have it. The outings have started again. Pixie is in heaven. :)

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow I love these outdoor shots of her free and naked. I really wish I lived out in the open so my man too could feel the wind blow in between the bits he has left. (No hair or balls). You are so blessed with an adventurer who embraces life like you

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Looks so nice. What year is your house from anyway?
The house is about 200 years old I'm told. I can't find the history of it unfortunately.
I'm sure there is some, but who knows what still exists and what was destroyed in the war, and also... my French doesn't extend to deciphering old records. :)

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow I love these outdoor shots of her free and naked. I really wish I lived out in the open so my man too could feel the wind blow in between the bits he has left. (No hair or balls). You are so blessed with an adventurer who embraces life like you
I can't do it with the other two, unfortunately. Jezzy and Livvy would be off like a shot, exploring. And that's too dangerous.
Pixie tends to stick to me like glue though.
So much so, a friend of mine who was here for a visit a year and a half ago, went "I'll take Pixie for a walk!" -- and got as far as the post box lol.
Pixie was like "Mum's not there, I'm going home."

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I can't do it with the other two, unfortunately. Jezzy and Livvy would be off like a shot, exploring. And that's too dangerous.
Pixie tends to stick to me like glue though.
So much so, a friend of mine who was here for a visit a year and a half ago, went "I'll take Pixie for a walk!" -- and got as far as the post box lol.
Pixie was like "Mum's not there, I'm going home."
This is funny. Reminds me of when I was living in the condo and I would let the cats accompany me to throw trash down the chute at the end of the day. We would walk down the hall, I'd drop the trash in the chute, and then we'd walk back to our unit. There wasn't anything to see but they would beat me to the door when they saw me walking with the trash bag.

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is funny. Reminds me of when I was living in the condo and I would let the cats accompany me to throw trash down the chute at the end of the day. We would walk down the hall, I'd drop the trash in the chute, and then we'd walk back to our unit. There wasn't anything to see but they would beat me to the door when they saw me walking with the trash bag.
I just have to go "Hey, Pixie? Post box?" (because she always comes to the post box with me when the weather is nice)
She'll be at the door before I even have the key in my hand, yelling at me to hurry up lol. "Maa-AAA-AOW!!"
Then I put out the "carpet" (fake grass stuff) this afternoon, and the cat boxes, and Pixie was rolling around on the roof like a crazy thing. :)
She'll roll all over, then jump up (yelling. she always yells) run to my feet and rub on them like mad. Then back to the carpet to roll around, then back to the feet. Back to the carpet... she's crazy. :) If I try to stroke her, I get yelled at, as well as getting head bumps (really ROUGH ones) and more falling over to roll on the carpet.
Oh to be a cat...

Natalie Murphy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Shamus is such an embarrassment on his walks I am walking him in our community to get him ready for summer so I can take him our and about. He has a thing for jumping on people’s shoulders. And he is so quick.
The Chinese people really do not like our hairless cats. I few old men have almost had hear failure

Therefore it was Luckily For me as they are not Expensive. The day I saw and fell in love with him I never asked how much he was I just handed over my phone to do a payment, because he had been sitting in a cage for 3 months I have never looked back.

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

We went walkies again today :)
But she has now decided that she is Queen of the Stump. :p
20210427_183951.jpg
And... the postwoman came to deliver a letter (for a friend of mine) and there was some kafuffle about whether I can sign for it or not, and while I run inside to get the phone to call Gabs, Livvy tries to sneak out of the door, so I put her back and closed the door.
What I didn't know was that Jezzy and Pixie had already made a run for it...
Neither went far, but I was like ffs I need a cat trap...

Back