Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Vote for Tux

Inferno12

Banned
I voted for Tux, too. It's tough only voting for one a day, though....might have to alternate days between Johnny and Tux.

You can vote for as many as you want a day but only once per day per picture! You guys are awesome. I thin it would be great to see one of them in a commercial or maybe Johnny could even make me some money by winning a gift card

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You can vote for as many as you want a day but only once per day per picture! You guys are awesome. I thin it would be great to see one of them in a commercial or maybe Johnny could even make me some money by winning a gift card

Ah, okay, that's good to know. I feel better now knowing that I can vote for both of them in one day. :ThumbsUp:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Naked Kitties in drag.......They might think they are from Trinidad (only folks from Colorado might get this joke :Wink:)

LOL! :LOL: I like the joke about Trinidad...I get it (being from Colorado, of course!). Inferno, I'll let you explain to the non-Coloradoans here, though. :Wink:

Inferno12

Banned
LOL! :LOL: I like the joke about Trinidad...I get it (being from Colorado, of course!). Inferno, I'll let you explain to the non-Coloradoans here, though. :Wink:

Trinidad is a small town near the New Mexico border that really has no claim to fame other than the fact that its the sex change capitol of the world! :Surprise:

They even had a reality show on the doctor that performed the surgeries. It think their claim to fame is over though. She is moving to San Francisco soon.

tessblack

Banned
Thanks for voting guys. I vote every day for all three that I know are there. I am going to submit another pic soon with both of them in it. You can put as many as you want up as long as they are different and don't want Twitch to think she is not part of the fun.

Back