Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Waiting to go....

susi794

Staff member
Well.....let's go already!

I want to go too--c'mon--move over! I'm falling off the front here...

Man, what is taking Mama so long....I'm getting tired.

Let's just take a little nap until she's ready...

I hope YOUR mama doesn't take as long as OURS does....

susi794

Staff member
Welllllll. did they finally get to go?? lol, I LOVE all the matching shirts:Laugh: Moody is my fave:Cool:

No, I'm afraid they didn't get to go today...(see Moody's post for his reaction to same).
The shirts were from Dollar Tree--a buck each. My kids loved 'em. And for a dollar each, I can afford to clothe them (this time).:LOL::ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Yes, that is only 5--I have 8....but Mabel and Pruney were at the vet getting spayed/neutered and Lulu was hanging out in the snuggle sack.

susi794

Staff member
I just love those pictures!!!!! You have such beautiful babies!!!!

I really think I may have to get a stroller...

When I first heard about them, I thought they were really silly--an extravagance for people with more money than I have. But then I thought about it being a rather inexpensive way to motivate me to start walking a little bit, so I decided to get one. But, when I saw how much they love it, how they look forward to going out it in..or just sitting in it in the dining room...or taking a nap in it even--I realized how much happiness it brings them and I am so glad I got it for them. They bring such joy to me--it's nice to give them some back. And I still get the added benefit of making me get off my duff and walk a little. I can't go far, but I want to do it for them, so it prods me to go a little farther--reach a little deeper into my guts to go another few feet every time. So for us it was a win/win situation.:ThumbsUp:
And thanks for the compliment--I think they are beautiful, but I am just a tad bit biased. LOL

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
When I first heard about them, I thought they were really silly--an extravagance for people with more money than I have. But then I thought about it being a rather inexpensive way to motivate me to start walking a little bit, so I decided to get one. But, when I saw how much they love it, how they look forward to going out it in..or just sitting in it in the dining room...or taking a nap in it even--I realized how much happiness it brings them and I am so glad I got it for them. They bring such joy to me--it's nice to give them some back. And I still get the added benefit of making me get off my duff and walk a little. I can't go far, but I want to do it for them, so it prods me to go a little farther--reach a little deeper into my guts to go another few feet every time. So for us it was a win/win situation.:ThumbsUp:
And thanks for the compliment--I think they are beautiful, but I am just a tad bit biased. LOL

I second that! I also that it was a lot of money for something frivolous, until Blue jumped into one at a petstore and didn't want to get out. I bought a cheap stroller but found not only did both cats love it, but it came in handy soooo often (putting them on the deck & not having to watch them like a hawk every second, camping, vet visits, just sitting in the yard with me & not getting bitten by bugs or sunburn. Plus they LOVE to nap in it!) I ended up moving up and getting 2 very nice stroller (like Haji has). I consider it money well-spent when I see how happy it makes them. Just a small payback for all the happiness they bring me!

Wonderful to hear that it has been a benefit for the entire household!

Hubby was making fun of me for saying I wanted a stroller but same as you, I thought it would encourage even more walks! I sit in an office all day and it is always nice to get out and go on a nice stroll. It is always so easy to find reasons to be too busy.

And if any of mine give me that look that Moody gave you, well, I will be up and out for a walk right away!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I love the photos and story line. Its so cute. Snuffie likes her stroller but I can't say she shares the exact same enthusiasim as your bunch. She will hop in it from time to time but mostly just when I mess with it like Im going somewhere! lol I have to agree....I totally felt this stroller expense was excessive but then I realized I'd have to push her in it and we have been on several walks,,I try to go atleast once a day (weather pending). It really does help motivate me as well.

Back