Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Waking me up

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball has a bad habit of waking me up. His first attempt is usually around midnight. He starts with the headbutts and licks and works his way up to scratching and pawing. He usually settles down and decides to go to sleep around 1 AM. When the sun comes up he starts at it again. I usually just re-adjust my sleeping and push him off and try to go back to sleep.

I decided the other day that I would turn the tables on him. I started giving him headbutts while he sleeps (no licks, yuck). Then I start trying to tickle him. Gently of course. It then occurred to me that he does the exact same thing I do. He just re-adjusts and goes back to sleep.

Is my style rubbing off on him? Is he destined to be like me? We already look alike, neither one of us has hair. The last thing I need is for him to start acting like me.

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
you should use ball to get you a woman (im assuming you dont have one from the comments here lol) like that commercial where guys were leasing out puppies for single guys to meet women

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL: They say pets and their owners are alike...Embrace Mon Chat remarked that in my avatar it appears Mug-Y and I do our make up the same!

Bless Ball! He's one crazy cool boy!

X

Back