Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

WALKIEEEES!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thought I'd join in with the summer fun with some pics of Mug-Y out on his leash. walkies 1.jpg

walkies 2.jpg

walkies 3.jpg

walkies 4.jpg

walkies 5.jpg

walkies 6.jpg

walkies 7.jpg

Bless him he's becoming quite the neighbourhood celebrity!!

X

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Im guessing you dont have lizards where you live lol. He seems VERY interested in the shrubs but if you brought him to Florida hed go nuts with the lizards. the boy lizards inflate there throats or unfurl their ...dulap? i forget what its called...to attract mates.

Im dog sitting this weekend and the younger dog LOVES chasing lizards

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I took Jack out last night for the first time and all he did was stand there. I ended up having to come back in because the cat didn't want to move and the toddler wouldn't stop moving. I don't have a fenced yard so I had to drag a screaming toddler back in.

wundrlust

Lairian
The pictures were wonderful! I'm also interested in the harness. I can't seem to find one that fit the Nude Boys. I don't want anything that is greared for animals with hair and nothing tight around their little necks. Can anyone help?

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mug-Y looks like he had a great time. Next you'll have to buy him a little raincoat so you can take him out in the rain.

I almost bought one of those harnesses but was afraid Pedda would slip out. So I went with a more traditional IPUPPYONE Air Flex. Just ordered it Weds. so it isn't here yet, if anyone is interested I'll report on it when it arrives.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The pictures were wonderful! I'm also interested in the harness. I can't seem to find one that fit the Nude Boys. I don't want anything that is greared for animals with hair and nothing tight around their little necks. Can anyone help?

Wunderlust I remember reading somewhere that Mug-y's Mumma purchased her harness at a UK pet store chain that we don't seem to have over here. Puppia makes a jacket-type vest harness for dogs that looks similar to what Mug-Y is wearing but I'm not sure how well it would fit a cat.

Last edited:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Mug-Y looks like he had a great time. Next you'll have to buy him a little raincoat so you can take him out in the rain.

I almost bought one of those harnesses but was afraid Pedda would slip out. So I went with a more traditional IPUPPYONE Air Flex. Just ordered it Weds. so it isn't here yet, if anyone is interested I'll report on it when it arrives.

The iPuppyone Air Flex looks like it adjusts for a better fit. Be sure to let us know how it works for Pedda.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great pics! It makes me laugh how they have to smell all the flowers and plants. LOL. I was looking at those harnesses the other day in pets at home, what size did you get? Is it a small dogs one or a special cats one?

LadyZephyr

Lairian
Wunderlust I remember reading somewhere that Mug-y's Mumma purchased her harness at a UK pet store chain that we don't seem to have over here. Puppia makes a jacket-type vest harness for dogs that looks similar to what Mug-Y is wearing but I'm not sure how well it would fit a cat.
Oooo I'd love to find out which UK pet store it is :) The ones at petsathome seem a bit flimsy and uncomfortable to be honest

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
oh, LOVE the barbara woodhouse "WALKIEEEEES" LOL......Im always making barbara woodhouse comments here and I guess she never made it to north america...She was my idol when I was a kid...LOL

Growing up my parents used to watch a lot of BBC shows that would air on our PBS station. Barbara Woodhouse was like the Julia Childs of dog trainers. I still say an exaggerated "Ssssiiiiittt" to anyone who needs to sit down.

Oooo I'd love to find out which UK pet store it is :) The ones at petsathome seem a bit flimsy and uncomfortable to be honest

I am trying to remember the name. Does something like Pet Attitudes sound right?

Last edited:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yep! Nearly there!! It's petitude.co.uk but their website doesn't seem to be working properly:Dizzy: you can also find them on Ebay sometimes. I got him and XS and he's a big boy and it fits fine.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!! He LOVES his daily walks!:BigSmile:

X

Back