Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Walter's New Bed

Brooke

Banned
Walter has a new obsession. I bought him this bed two days ago. He'll get up to go eat and use the litterbox, and then he's right back into his bed... Lazy!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I loved it when he gave you that look and tried to push the camera away. It's like he was saying "do you mind...this is my private space" :Laugh:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love his meow. I think ButterBall's meow is starting to crack.

ButterBall has a really plush soft bed too. He loves it. Especially when I put his other bed on top and make a little cave.

Moonstone

Lairian
I love Walter's meow sound !!!

It makes me feel he is complaining about you...

"leave me alone...i'm comfortable here, I don't want to be disturbed in my new bed"

Give him a kiss from me, he's so charming...
:Wink:

Brooke

Banned
I love Walter's meow sound !!!

It makes me feel he is complaining about you...

"leave me alone...i'm comfortable here, I don't want to be disturbed in my new bed"

Give him a kiss from me, he's so charming...
:Wink:

Moonstone, that's exactly what he is saying to me... When he wants something, he has a completely different meow sound, much sweeter!

Brooke

Banned
Thanks, Maximus! I got it at a discount department store called Bealls. I think they are only located here in Florida, but my friend in Georgia just told me she bought the exact same one, so I'm sure if you look around you will find it! It was on sale for only $8, how could I pass it up? ...thinking I might go back and buy one for every room, clearly he loves the thing!

Brooke

Banned
So how is Walter has he gotten out of bed yet:Question:

He stays in it all day long and only gets out of bed at night so he can harass me while I'm in bed. This just gave me an idea! Tonight I'm going to take his bed into my bed and see if he'll go to sleep in it and give me some peace!!

If it works, I'm going to the store and buying another one for the bedroom. oh please please please let it work! Everybody cross your fingers. I've tamed the bath monster, maybe I can tame the night-time monster, too! :Impish:

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Good luck with that one Brooke ROFL Oogie has a couple beds similar to that (or maybe just like it - did that come from CVS?) - Loves it during the day, but the one in my bedroom? FORGET IT! much more fun to pester mom at night! :LOL:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks Brooke I'll have to keep my eyes out for one, I like the style and color but seriously for $8 bucks that's a steal! Just wanted to mention that you have the best profile picture ever, great close up. I have been playing with my digital trying to get some good shots of my little monkey!

Brooke

Banned
Good luck with that one Brooke ROFL Oogie has a couple beds similar to that (or maybe just like it - did that come from CVS?) - Loves it during the day, but the one in my bedroom? FORGET IT! much more fun to pester mom at night! :LOL:

Nope, it didn't work. He laid on it for about 5 minutes and went right back to running back and forth across my head all night and attacking my feet and digging into the sheets and jumping up and attacking the fan pull and running in and out of the bedroom and knocking stuff off the dresser and jumping on me from the top of the headboard and pouncing on my face and licking my arm raw and sticking his head through the mini blinds and...should I keep going?? :Dizzy: oh well!!

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Nope, it didn't work. He laid on it for about 5 minutes and went right back to running back and forth across my head all night and attacking my feet and digging into the sheets and jumping up and attacking the fan pull and running in and out of the bedroom and knocking stuff off the dresser and jumping on me from the top of the headboard and pouncing on my face and licking my arm raw and sticking his head through the mini blinds and...should I keep going?? :Dizzy: oh well!!
Sounds like Haley at night LOL Last night her and Oogie both got going and teamed up against me and my poor dogs - It's pretty funny to watch a 5 lb cat beat up a 60 lb Afghan Hound LOL It's even funnier when the poor Afghan goes running out of the room with 2 cats at her heals, poor Lola! But she finally figured out if she just gets on the bed and ignore them, they get bored and go back to pestering me :LOL:

PitRottMommy

Banned
To funny I just am sooooo happy mine all sleep at night:BigSmile:

Me too. I can't remember a time that Baldwin kept me out of bed. Of course, he stays in bed all day now that we have the Tempurpedic. Since adopting Buck and Buffy, all of them sleep with me. Buck sleeps at my side, Baldwin between my feet and Buffy on my face. Poor Jason, he's over on the other side of the bed without any company ;)

(I think they love me mostest)

haha.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
We have everyone in bed to Leo between my legs, Max against my side and Athena is now in her room but curles up next to me too, Why do they pick us girls and leave the guys alone? Its great when cold out because I stay warm with them but in the summer if the air is off wow it gets hot:Sweat:

Brooke

Banned
We have everyone in bed to Leo between my legs, Max against my side and Athena is now in her room but curles up next to me too, Why do they pick us girls and leave the guys alone? Its great when cold out because I stay warm with them but in the summer if the air is off wow it gets hot:Sweat:

Tell me about it! When Walter finally does settle down for a couple hours, he usually sleeps on my stomach, under my shirt. I get all sweaty, we stick together and I literally have to peel him off of my skin!

I look forward to the winter time, I will save a lot of money this year on my heating bill!

Back