Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wanna see how big our puppies are??

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
*Before* (i believe they were about 3/4weeks here....

*After* (@ 16 weeks, 2 of our puppies no longer live with us, but live together with their grandma and aunts)

(Snooki thinks she's a kitty cat)

mini family update: Bronxe is doing great on the new dose of medicine! no flare up lately. He's such a strong little man! he really is the heart beat of our home! he keeps us on our toes, and keeps all the animals lively hehe- he's kind of a terror :) Winny, Bea and Valerie (momma) are all great too! Jaxson, the brindle boy, had Cherry eye surgery last week. he's recovering wonderfully! his eye is still pretty red but hopefully in a few weeks it'll be A-Ok! Jaxson is 27lbs!!!!! and Snooki is 20lbs!! (dr said their weight is great and good for their sizes- jaxson is considerably taller/bigger then snooki... he takes after his daddy. valerie is a small girl, snooki takes after her).
Thanks everyone for ALL your thoughts and prayers for Bronxe! Each month we set a goal... We're hoping he'll be here to celebrate Christmas with us! :ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
Nah-Uhhh!!! It feels like the pups were just born yesterday! And now look at them. Big, beautiful, strong little babes. They are gorgeous! And I'm still in love with your Snooki. :Adore: I'm glad to hear that Bronxe is going strong! Still praying for your little boy.

susi794

Staff member
Oh those pups are so adorable!!!! And am so glad to hear Bronx-e is still hanging in there and doing well. I pray you'll have a long time together yet.....
I think of you often and am always glad for an update. Merry Christmas to you all!
Much love,
Susi and the gang

Shell_Baby

Lairian
:Adore: :Adore: :Adore:
Love those puppies! That couldn't be a cuter picture on the cat tree. It makes me want a bulldog so much!!! So glad to hear bronxe is doing good - give him hugs and kitty purrs from our crew! :Laugh:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks everyone!! They are getting too big! Its hard to believe they are the age at which we brought Valerie home! She was more in between the two though. Had the wrinkles of Snooki, but the height of Jaxson. It's just so amazing to see them grow. I don't have biological children. So i have never experienced nursing a baby from birth. it's so amazing!! We are already talking about future litters!!
It's funny, people say breeders breed for money..... :LOL::LOL::LOL: We spent LOTS of money, and didnt sell anyone! WE COULDN'T!! couldn't imagine giving anyone away. (2 went to our breeder per a contract, legally we had to give them lol)

Thank you SO much Susi! It's amazing how attached we get to kitties/people we don't know in person. I know personally i'm attached to a few :Laugh: I'm always tell John about stories i read on here! Was just talking about your kitty bite and you having to go to the hosp! just so scary! (Hope you're doing much better, by the way)

MissMySphynxBoys, they are growing TOO fast!! Jaxson climbed up on the couch the other day!!!! i almost peed myself with excitement!!

It's funny, John and I will be in another room and hear "HEY come here QUICK!!!" and we'll run into the room to discover one of the puppies exploring a new trick! It's such a rewarding "job"!

Bella- Snooki is our love-bug. She's her momma in every aspect! she's naughty like her momma, but is almost such a lover. she loves to snuggle, be pet, kissed... just so affectionate.

Last edited:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Thanks everyone!! They are getting too big! Its hard to believe they are the age at which we brought Valerie home! She was more in between the two though. Had the wrinkles of Snooki, but the height of Jaxson. It's just so amazing to see them grow. I don't have biological children. So i have never experienced nursing a baby from birth. it's so amazing!! We are already talking about future litters!!
It's funny, people say breeders breed for money..... :LOL::LOL::LOL: We spent LOTS of breeding, and didnt sell anyone! WE COULDN'T!! couldn't imagine giving anyone away. (2 went to our breeder per a contract, legally we had to give them lol)

Thank you SO much Susi! It's amazing how attached we get to kitties/people we don't know in person. I know personally i'm attached to a few :Laugh: I'm always tell John about stories i read on here! Was just talking about your kitty bite and you having to go to the hosp! just so scary! (Hope you're doing much better, by the way)

MissMySphynxBoys, they are growing TOO fast!! Jaxson climbed up on the couch the other day!!!! i almost peed myself with excitement!!

It's funny, John and I will be in another room and hear "HEY come here QUICK!!!" and we'll run into the room to discover one of the puppies exploring a new trick! It's such a rewarding "job"!

Bella- Snooki is our love-bug. She's her momma in every aspect! she's naughty like her momma, but is almost such a lover. she loves to snuggle, be pet, kissed... just so affectionate.

Sounds like Great dogs there!!!:ThumbsUp:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like Great dogs there!!!:ThumbsUp:

haha oops, i noticed a typo!! we sent lots of $$$ on breeding i meant to say. and didnt sell anyone- we didnt make our money back at all. :ThumbsDown: i need to learn to proof read lol

ckutkuhn7

Banned
haha oops, i noticed a typo!! we sent lots of $$$ on breeding i meant to say. and didnt sell anyone- we didnt make our money back at all. :ThumbsDown: i need to learn to proof read lol

You still messed it up but we know what you mean!!! lol :LOL::ThumbsUp: