Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wanna see something weird?

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
Here's a picture of my childhood cat that is still alive. Her name is Gissa and she's going to be 20 in May.
If she wasen't still alive I would think that she came back to me in Baldwin.
They are IDENTICAL minus the hair! :LOL:

Gissa

Baldwin

:LOL::Dizzy::LOL::Woo:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's so neat! I can't believe she is 20- what a healthy cat:BigSmile:

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
sphynxie- I know, it still amazes me. I sure hope I'm lucky enough to get to spend that much time with Baldwin as well!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, that is one long-lived cat...congratulations! And yes, Baldwin and Gissa look a lot alike!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
You know when people turn 100 they get a letter and a card from the president. Well it should be the same for a cat turning 20. HMM should I write congress!:Laugh:

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
Thanks everyone! I agree that she doesn't even look almost 20. She is going deaf and she is a bit more skinny this year compared to this time last year, she normally fattens up for winer. Other then that she still plays and catches moles like a kitten!
HaHa- That would neat if the president sent a letter to my kitty! :ThumbsUp: She's still has about 20 more to go to beat the Guiness World Record of oldest living cat though! :Dizzy: Now THAT is an old kitty!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is so cool:Cool: They look alike. And 20 years - my what is Gissa's secret?:Wink:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Wow!! I experience something similar in Snuffie.

My first cat as a child was a little kitty I rescued from the ditch. She was a tortie as well...Patches was her name. Sometimes when I look at Snuffie I see Patches....its so weird!