Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

WANTED SPHYNX IN NC OR SURROUNDING AREAS

acduff

Lairian
Looking to adopt a Sphynx in NC. Willing to travel to surrounding states, will pay additional fees.
I’m a vet tech and recently my favorite patient (Malfoy, a Sphynx) passed away and since falling in love with the breed I’d like to adopt in his honor. I’m aware of the work that goes into owning a Sphynx and after also losing my best friend to a seizure disorder earlier this year my home has been terribly lonely. If anyone is looking to rehome please reach out. I would be giving him/her unconditional love and he or she would be terribly spoiled with the best care. Color and age do not matter. Thank you for taking the time to read this and please reach out if you’re looking to rehome.

Sheldon13

Staff member
Aww you sound like you would be an amazing home. I don’t know any near you but if you are interested I can pm some breeders.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
@acduff ,welcome to the lair family. I am sorry Malfoy and your baby got their angel wings. please stay active and positive. several of us have adopted from members. you can reach out to reputable breeders about their retiree list too. I adopted a wonderful retiree. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.
I have 4 adoptees, 2 from a member.

be sure to check out the sphynx info center. great threads including reputable breeder thread info tips , and fraud tip thread. helpful when I was looking at ads outside sphynxlair.

acduff

Lairian
@acduff ,welcome to the lair family. I am sorry Malfoy and your baby got their angel wings. please stay active and positive. several of us have adopted from members. you can reach out to reputable breeders about their retiree list too. I adopted a wonderful retiree. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align.
I have 4 adoptees, 2 from a member.

be sure to check out the sphynx info center. great threads including reputable breeder thread info tips , and fraud tip thread. helpful when I was looking at ads outside sphynxlair.

Thanks I hope everything works out! I definitely almost fell victim to a few different scammers in my quest to find a baby. Luckily I knew after coming on here what questions to ask.

Back