Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wanting a new addition to my family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prncess05

Lairian
Hi everyone, I am in NC and I am looking to adopt a beautiful sphynx for my son on his birthday. I have been looking for a long time now. I just found this site and I'm super excited!! If anyone can help please let me know. I would love to give a happy home to a such a wonderful cat in need. Thanks so much. ;)

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good luck in your search!!Hope you find that special kitty!! And Welcome to the forum!!!

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome!!! Are you wanting a kitten or a rescue cat? Try going onto Yahoo Groups, and find the Sphynx Rescue group and join that, they post Sphynx all over the country that need new homes!!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi and welcome! Good Luck in your search, I am sure one will come up. Just beware you may have to get 2 because you said this one is for your sons birthday and you will want one of your own.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there, good luck with your search! I have a rescue sphynx and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me! With that said, I think TanyaT posted in this forum a couple of rescue sphynx off of the hoobly.com site - one of them I think is in South Carolina! Might want to check him out!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi how old will your son be on his birthday? What a great present, I wish someone would get me another sphynx for my birthday!

Prncess05

Lairian
Thanks so much everyone for all your encouragement. I hope to find our new baby soon. My son will be 11 and he loves cats. We have a Russian blue now, and we rescued him from the airport parking lot. He is such a wonderful, loving cat. My son has been wanting another cat for awhile now as I tried to give him one for Christmas but things didn't work out. I will look into the sites that sone of you have responded with and see if anything works out. I hope something pops up as time is running short. Then we'll just have to do a valentines day thing ;).

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Russian Blues ans Sphynx are great together.
Mine play like crazy.
I hope you find a sphynx soon.
Iam going for a 3rd one.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love Russian Blues they are such a beautiful cat. I have looked into getting one in the past before I got my bengal but there aren't any breeders up North England, I would have to travel for hours to get one in London from a good breeder. I am envious would love to see pictures.
M2M do you own a Russian Blue too? Have you got pics? Is it Sasha?

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yep it is Sasha.
She is the only one that can keep up with the sphynx.
Meeko and Oreo have RB in them also but you would not now.
Sashas mom is a RB.
In fact I almost got a RB instead of a sphynx before Cleo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back