Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wanting to adopt in Maryland

Felina

Lairian
My family is looking to adopt a sphynx kitten or adult cat. We have done our research and are ready to give our love. I work from home so the cat will get lots of love. It will be an only pet. Thank you for considering us.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Felina, welcoming your family to the lair family, jump in and enjoy this fun friendly bunch, get to know everyone and check out the sphynx info center for great threads on spyhynx life

all paws the sphynx stars align. stay positive and active here. several of us have adopted from members. I have 4 adoptees :) that are as velcro as if I had them as baby kittens. bless you for opening your hearts and home to adopt. I adopted a wonderful healthy cuddly retiree too. In the beginning of my adoption search, I never knew that was an option so figured I would share.
you can reach out to reputable breeders and inquire about upcoming retirees. my girl came HCM scanned, raised underfoot, all records and extras.

a very good idea is to read the reputable breeder thread and the fraud alert thread

if you are looking at ads outside sphynx lair. feel free to PM me any ads you look at to take an extra peek for red flags. been there done that when I first started the adoption search years ago.

Back