Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Wanting to expand my family with a rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgehairlesson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'd been wanting for awhile to get another Sphynx, but financial matters have gotten in the way. We are doing much better now.(Shawn's job is not in jeopardy) I have been looking around for a Sphynx to rescue around the St. Louis, Mo area, or a sphynx owner that would ship. I'd really like for George to have a playmate. Sex does not matter. I would prefer this playmate to be 5 years old or younger though. If any of you know of a Sphynx in need of a loving home, please let me know.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Georgehairlesson, i might have to rehome my sphynx male who is neutered and only 2years old. my other four cats have been beating him up for no reason, i plan on trying a few things to see if i can somehow stop it but if i can't he will need a good home, i have not the slightest clue about shipping though....i would have to ask someone what i would have to do but its a possiblity.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ohthats exciting, I would get a 3rd cat but my house is too small!!! When I move in a couple of years I will probably get a 3rd cat, or a 4th, or 5th, 6th??!!! Do you see where this is going!

Status
Not open for further replies.