Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

watch your own video ... with a robot!

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hey Y'all!

I got myself a new toy: a rovio!
for those who aren't aware of what that is, It's a remote controlled webcam/robot

If you'd like to drive it around (and see me and my kitty, 5e)
follow this link:
Rovio turned off for the night -- thanks for the visit!
If you use internet explorer -- it'll ask to install an activex control (it's safe to do so)
the controls are pretty obvious, and have tooltips if you hover your cursor over them.

I will disable the account when I don't want it running around, but I figured this would be fun for people

/disclaimer I didn't see anything relevant in community guidelines so I think this is okay
//admin feel free to nuke this thread/post if it's not okay

Last edited:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
oh - that thing isnt easy to drive either! lol Could be the net delay but my system is pretty fast and not sure how that thing works but if you click once it goes way one way and not the direction your telling it too. lol Is it 4 wheel drive,,cuz it was sort of moving as if you were telling wheels to move and I was just trying to get it to look side to side. lol I was looking for the kitty! hehe

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I was a little unsure my self -- but I figured out how to remove access -- so It's only on when I think it's okay to be on.

since I've got it running on a Friday night, can you tell I'm not exactly a party animal?:Smile:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was a little unsure my self -- but I figured out how to remove access -- so It's only on when I think it's okay to be on.

since I've got it running on a Friday night, can you tell I'm not exactly a party animal?:Smile:

Since we are watching it on a Friday night, can you tell we are also party animals? :LOL:

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Back on! -- I'll leave it up 'till about midnight central

turning off for the night

Last edited:
Back