Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

We have a moat?!

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
There's some construction work going on outside our home and the workers have dug a moat to get to the pipelines down there. Lucifer has been feeling much better so we decided to let him explore a bit after the workers were done for the day. Took some good pictures so I thought I'd share them with y'all!

DSC_0696.JPG

What's thiz stuff, better checks it outs.

DSC_0702.JPG

Tastes good!!

DSC_0712.JPG

Daddy! I can't gets to youz cuz deres a moats in the wayz...

DSC_0718.JPG

If youz look reely good youz can see a kitty in tha moatz

DSC_0734.JPG

Then mommy tooks me back inside to my brother cuz yucky wet stuff came frum aboves, ewww!

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Love that last picture!!!!! So happy he is feeling better. Looks like some serious construction...shouldn't he have worn his head hat? Lol

Patti

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great to see Lucifer is feeling better. What a day for Lucifer. He had a real adventure. I like the 3rd pic. I love his red jacket.

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great pictures of the afternoon outing. I so wish our babies would walk on a leash.... nope they have a stroller.

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Great to see Lucifer is feeling better. What a day for Lucifer. He had a real adventure. I like the 3rd pic. I love his red jacket.

It was actually a gift from one of the exchanges here on the Lair, I love it too but it's a bit too big (even bigger now that he lost some weight after his ordeal)

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Great pictures of the afternoon outing. I so wish our babies would walk on a leash.... nope they have a stroller.

We have a stroller too but Lucifer loves to explore by himself. We just follow him wherever he decides he wants to sniff next :happy:

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh Lucifer, you always have the best adventures. Glad you are feeling better and are getting out and about again.

Back