Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

We have puppies!!!!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
our female had her C-Section today at 7:30am!
Everyone is healthy and happy!
Momma is doing great and babies are eating like little piggies!

Nair Bare

Lairian
And now the REAL works starts. You will never be more than an arm's length away from those puppies until they are big and strong enough to keep out of the mommy's way. You will instantly wake yourself from a dead sleep if you even think you hear a strange whimper in the litter box. Lots of sleepless nights and hours of worry knowing that you will be responsible for these little luv-pups where ever they go until the day they cross the Rainbow Bridge.
Enjoy all the "aaaawwww" moments for bringing new life into the world is a never-ending responsibility.

Snortgurgle suggests that those pups are not cow-colored (Holstein) but marked more like a harlequin Great Dane, or as we call them here....This designer pattern is Harlstein!

Attachments

• IMG_0849_2.jpg
    IMG_0849_2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 12

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks everyone.
Actually Bare- within the bulldog line, they consider the "cow spots"/"great dane spots" Brindle and White.
The pups are not black and white, but rather a Brindle (brown/black/fawn/red mixture) and white.
They look a like like their momma.

(the other dog pictured, is our beloved Buddy, who sadly passed away in december of cancer)

Bella07

Banned
:LOL: Well now I know cow spots isn't the proper wording, but you all knew what I meant when I wrote it :Wink: Klreese, you'll have to promise to keep us updated with tons of pictures as they grow up. I haven't had a puppy in my home for 2 years! :Surprise: I miss all the puppy breath!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
i LOVE puppy breath. This is our first litter, we are a mess! (nervous nervous nervous!) Thankfully we have great friends to help us along. but it's hard work raising a litter. Thankfully my fiancee is super helpful and loves them just as much as i do. i work from home and he is disabled, so us being home all day everyday is perfect :)
we're only on day 2 and i'm already so tired lol

Back