Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Websites with Cool/ Unique Cat Stuff

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OH I forgot.... Patternandpaw.com ... they custom make harnesses to the measurements you send them with a ton of patterns.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
If anyone was thinking of ordering from pattern & paw; I just received a coupon today in the mail for 15% off (good until 12/31) COUPON CODE :indie10

Ho Super !

I love those kind of websites ! I look for jeweled collars and perhaps I will buy somes clothes...just to try and take funny pics !
:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

i want to get one of those kitty strollers they are so cool! my fiance thinks im crazy but i think it would be cute to bring them around like a little baby :tinysmile_fatgrin_t

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Kerrie, thanks for posting these neat sites! I'm always looking for sites that have cute and affordable pet clothing and supplies. I love buying clothing for my Piglet....she is starting to get quite the wardrobe these days. :tinysmile_grin_t:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
yea i just got mine off ebay it was like $50 with free shipping!!!! we got an all terrain one so we can take them with us when we go hiking. we took them for a walk the other day for the first itme in the stroller and they loved it!!!! hopefully we can take them out ater today if it doesnt rain

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Aren't they a blast!! At first I thought I was being stupid in buying one, but this weekend I went to the farmers market with Meecho and it was great to have a basket to put all my purchases, a place of my drink and lots of room for Meecho to do what ever she wanted in it. She doesn't like that she doesn't get as much attention by the public when she is in it, but it works for me because I can actually get my shopping done without being stopped every second with people who want to meet and touch her