Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Weekend Trip

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
I took Haji to my best friend's boyfriend's house for an impromptu sleepover this weekend! Haji did great in the car and he LOVED every minute of exploring the house! He was a smash hit and pranced around like he owned the place! We got in the car to go home a 1:30 and he fell asleep and has been sleeping like a log since! I'm not sure he even slept last nite - i think he was up partying!

Just so happy I am getting more comfortable travelling with him! It was only and hour and a half away, but was a big trip for us!

Kate

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That sounds great, I'd love to start taking Mo more places. Hes always good when he goes to the vets. Maybe in the summer when it's not as cold I will be able to start taking him places. I'm envious of all of you that take your sphynx everywhere you go.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear that Haji is such a good little traveler. Piglet loves to travel, too, and is really good in the car. I guess that's part of the reason why they both make such good therapy cats.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Wow, thats cool. I wish I had a place to take Snuffie for sleep overs! lol Hopefully if and when I can go visit my mom this summer (700 mile drive, 12 hours) I can take her with. My dad will just have to understand that the kitty is staying in the house! lol She is hairless and flea less, he has nothing to complain about! LOL

He hated me sneaking kitties into the house when I was little. hehe All grown up now!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That sounds so fab! i hope with time Mug-Y will become as good as Haji at travelling...fingers crossed!

X

Back