Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Weirdest thing your sphynx loves to play with?

Midge

Lairian
I'm just loving getting to know all the quirks about having a hairless, both specific to Persy and otherwise!

One of the things that cracks me up is that she LOVES q-tips. It makes cleaning her eyes and ears so much easier, because she starts purring the second I get out the box! I usually give her one to play with once she's all clean to reward her patience! (careful to watch that she doesn't eat any of the cotton)
MVIMG_20200702_120150.jpg

Whats some weird things your sphynxes go crazy over?

JessicaRosexo

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm just loving getting to know all the quirks about having a hairless, both specific to Persy and otherwise!

One of the things that cracks me up is that she LOVES q-tips. It makes cleaning her eyes and ears so much easier, because she starts purring the second I get out the box! I usually give her one to play with once she's all clean to reward her patience! (careful to watch that she doesn't eat any of the cotton)
View attachment 100221

Whats some weird things your sphynxes go crazy over?
My Ozzie used to be the same with cotton buds!
I have found they will pretty much go for anything they SHOULDN'T!❤

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Not a sphynx but I had a siamese that liked to attack socks. I don't know what it was about a sock but she'd even bite them when I was wearing them.

There was also a stuffed toy sock with a bell on it and many mornings I would wake up with it on the bed next to me. Other times I'd be watching TV and I'd hear the bell coming down the hall because she would walk around with it. She had a thing for socks.

Back