Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Welcome Home Hank!

jovanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hi Everyone,

I just adopted a one year old Sphynx. He came home today. His previous owner named him Hank Williams. He is the most magnificent cat! He is loving, sociable, easy going and happy. I thought he would be anxious and afraid, but he settled in really quickly. I was surprised at how judgmental people can be about these remarkable creatures. Friends of mine can't seem to get past the lack of hair and wrinkles. They will change their minds once they meet him. I think he is beautiful, inside and out.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Indeed they will change their minds. Before you know it they start wanting a sphynx and guess what that makes you? The kitty psychologist. You get to answer all of their questions.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome to Sphynxlair Jovanna! Im sure they will change there minds once they spend 15 minutes with Hank!:Laugh:

susi794

Staff member
Congrats--if he's the Hank we all know about, he's a very pretty boy. May you have a long and loving life together.

holly_savage

Banned
I am thinking it might just be...if he was adopted from Guelph, then it's has to be him...

It's too bad I didn't get him, but I am happy to know that we will be able to visit him through one of the Lair members! Yay!

Welcome to the Lair Jovanna!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on Hank jovanna! Your friends will love him in no time!
Sorry Holly if this is the Hank you where hoping for, but as I like to say everything happens for a reason.

jovanna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello,

Thanks for your responses. Yes, Hank lived in Guelph before he moved to the big city of Toronto. Sorry if you were hoping to adopt him, Holly. I was brokenhearted over the loss of my cat, Bogie. He was a regular old domestic shorthair with a sphynx-like personality. Hank is very much like Bogie. We fell in love with him the minute we set eyes on him. I truly feel that he is a gift from God. Our family is blessed to have him. In the short time that Hank's been here, he has brought us much joy. He has breathed new life into this home. I am also thankful that I found this site. I am learning so much from everyone!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congrats on getting Hank.
Sorry sorry about your cat.
I thought that was the Hank Holy wanted.
Sorry you did not get him.
I am glad someone from this site did though.

holly_savage

Banned
Hello,

Thanks for your responses. Yes, Hank lived in Guelph before he moved to the big city of Toronto. Sorry if you were hoping to adopt him, Holly. I was brokenhearted over the loss of my cat, Bogie. He was a regular old domestic shorthair with a sphynx-like personality. Hank is very much like Bogie. We fell in love with him the minute we set eyes on him. I truly feel that he is a gift from God. Our family is blessed to have him. In the short time that Hank's been here, he has brought us much joy. He has breathed new life into this home. I am also thankful that I found this site. I am learning so much from everyone!

There is no need to appologize. I am just glad he is well loved and taken care of.:Smile:

holly_savage

Banned
Hello,

Post some pics of him when you can, would love to see him...in photo's other than what they had for the ad.

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Hank is a very handsome kiddo! Congrats on the new family member. Your avatar is really cute and creative too! I like how you got both cats in the pic! :)

Back