Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Welcome Home Lynyrd Skinyrd!

MaddieP

Lairian
After months of waiting, we're on the way home with our first nakkid, Lynyrd Skinyrd the Elf! His birthday is 4-14-19. He's absolutely gorgeous, and a complete love bug!

Attachments

• 0823191606c.jpg
    0823191606c.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 0823191607a.jpg
    0823191607a.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 62

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MaddieP HAPPY GOTCHA!
look forward to lots of pics and tales of adorable Lynyrd Skinyrd! makes me want to sing and dance!
love his name ! head smooches sent!

MaddieP

Lairian
❤️❤️ I brought my boy home on the 23rd too!!!!! We share a gotcha day! Congrats, it’s an exciting time ☺️☺️
That's so cool that we share a gotcha day!
I was thinking yesterday morning about how many positive things come out of our trip to get Lynnie. Not only did we get him, but i drove the whole way to Houston, which is almost 5 hours! Before, I wouldn't drive an hour wothout worrying that I couldn't do it. I'm also much more self confident now. I'm more exploratory with my wardrobe and happier with myself in general.
This is about our cats, not about me, so I'll update some more on him. He's a snuggle bug, and super social! He did drive me crazy going to the mall yesterday, he cried most of the way there and back, and wasn't cooperating. He doesn't care for baths, but he's surprisingly tolerant of getting his ears cleaned. They get filthy within a couple days, and it isn't ear mites, just gross ears.
He loves Munchkin, they play constantly!
Oh, and I might have told the breeder we were interested in taking one of her breeder females when she's retired. Her name is Scarlet, and she adored my boyfriend, followed him around the whole time we were at the breeder's house!

Back