Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Welcome home Ochi

Catzzzmeow

Staff member

I am very happy to share Ochi is home. It has been a very long day but I am so happy. Within the first hour we were home, he was playing, eating dry food, wet food and he has peed in the box...vet appointment is tomorrow morning at 9:00 ...next up hoping for poop sample.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Catzzzmeow Happy Ochi Gotcha day!

Welcome home Ochi ! Your life will be filled with the best of love care and playmates !

Wishing you all the Sphynx fun and a lifetime of healthy vibes!

Keep us updated on your wellness check tomorrow

Hesd smooches to all!

I am super impressed my baby took a full 24 hours to poo, pee and eat. I was worried sick and finally the next day all was well. Sounds like you are off to a running start. He’s so handsome, he will be a great cuddler I can already tell!❤️

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yayyy Ochi is finally home! He is so handsome, can't wait to see Sunday pics of this little guy and the crew! Hopefully him and Myshka will be best buddies in no time :)

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
A few pics from when we picked him up yesterday

We let our niece hold him first. When she first saw him she squealed.

The car ride home felt like forever. He was a good traveler and slept most of the way in the pouch. He is much smaller than Myshka was when we got him. Myshka was always built like a tank lol. My niece’s hand in the one pic looks huge compared to him and she is not a big girl. She couldn’t get over how tiny he was when they brought him to her.

Oh and we got poop lol! Just in time for the vet check today.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member

I am very happy to share Ochi is home. It has been a very long day but I am so happy. Within the first hour we were home, he was playing, eating dry food, wet food and he has peed in the box...vet appointment is tomorrow morning at 9:00 ...next up hoping for poop sample.
Congrats! Cutie for sure! :)

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats! Your niece looks as if you handed her a bag of gold! How cool she got to go with you all. As always wishing you all the best with settling in. Hugs