Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Weruva Anyone?

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I was wondering if anyone feeds Weruva, specifically their cats in the kitchen pouches. Vito has never liked wet food and since he is on soft food only for 2 weeks I was having a hard time making sure he was getting enough to eat. He might eat half a serving and never eat that type again.

I tried the Weruva Pumpkin Lickin' Chicken and he ate 3/4 of it. Next feeding I gave him Love Me Tender and he ate it ALL, BOTH times!

Weruva - People Food for Pets - Cats in the Kitchen - Love Me Tender

The only thing I dont like is that they all have fish in them other than the Pumpkin Lickin' Chicken. I thought cats weren't supposed to have fish very often. What is your experience with this food or your opinion if you havent used it

JynnJynn

Lairian
I feed my two sphynxes a can of Weruva wet food a day and free feed Feliday dry food.

I like weruva because it contains no corn or wheat fillers, and is made from human quality ingredients. My cats seem to be quite fond of it as well. I am not sure about in vancouver, but there are several fish free flavors available here (Can order most from amazon)

Peking Ducken, Eggs and chicken, Nine Liver, funky Chunky, grammas Chicken soup, On the Cat, and steak frittes are all fish free... I have honestly never heard anything about too much fish being bad for cats tho (anymore than too much of ANYTHING is bad at least)... do you know why?

susi794

Staff member
Too much fish causes a thiamine deficiency. Fish should only be fed once or twice a week.