Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What a cute dog!

Melonie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I took Jack today in the bike trailer on a very populated bike trail. Everytime someone saw him they said ohhh what a cute dog. :Dizzy: Uhh? I just said thanks every time. :LOL:

LOL! I had Amaryllis in the front yard on her harness the other day and this family walked by twice and each time commented to each other on the "cute puppy" , "look at the little puppy" and how it looked like "nana's little Chico (I am assuming a Chihuahua maybe)".

My daughter and I just giggled.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I took Jack today in the bike trailer on a very populated bike trail. Everytime someone saw him they said ohhh what a cute dog. :Dizzy: Uhh? I just said thanks every time. :LOL:

Not sure if I posted this before or not but I took Snuffie walking one day to the park in her stroller and these ladies came running up to me,,let me see your baby and when I undid the zipper mesh the one lady screamed with excitement. lol At first I didn't know if I had scared her or if she was excited. lol She scared the heck out of me tho! lol:LOL:

LLevenson

Lairian
:LOL::BigSmile::LOL::BigSmile:

Last Halloween, when the kids would come to the door, I would hold Arias while my hubby held the treat bowl. One cute little girl grabbed her treat said "thank you", turned walked about 3 steps, turned back and said "Oh, and I like you Chihuahua" and then kept walking to her parents on the curb. We still get a big laugh over that one!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
:LOL::BigSmile::LOL::BigSmile:

Last Halloween, when the kids would come to the door, I would hold Arias while my hubby held the treat bowl. One cute little girl grabbed her treat said "thank you", turned walked about 3 steps, turned back and said "Oh, and I like you Chihuahua" and then kept walking to her parents on the curb. We still get a big laugh over that one!

:LOL::LOL:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL: I don't get it but it's true - a lot of people think chihuahua for some reason. Including my grandfather. When I visit it's always "did you bring your chihuahua?"

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Or have a cop accuse them of being a monkey, like what happened to Little Ren!

This thread is cracking me up. I wanna hear about reactions when people compliment us on our "puppies" and they break out with a loud Meow?

lylwhitetiger

Lairian
i was watching a friends kids the other night. he is about 6 and was playing with baldwin all evening. the cat went behind the couch and meowed. jahari looked at me and said " i didnt know you had a cat" :Dizzy:

Back