Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What a surprise.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I wanted to take pictures but i was in a hurry and the hubby said no :Angry: but here is the story, we were on our way to pick up a power cord for my laptop so we loaded the kids in the car and i ran back in the house to grab my purse, now mind you my purse is huge i love big purses, so anyways i pick it up and sling it over my should and jump in the van we start to pull out of the drive way and low and behold Sanura's head pops out of my bag :Surprise: I had no idea she was in there but i will say that when i put it over my shoulder i thought geez this thing is heavy i'm going to have to clean it out! ha no wonder it was heavy i had a cat in it :LOL:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
no she didn't get to come i had to take her back in the house, she could come with us and after she peed in my cupholder the last time i don't like to leave her alone in the car :Laugh:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I wanted to take pictures but i was in a hurry and the hubby said no :Angry: but here is the story, we were on our way to pick up a power cord for my laptop so we loaded the kids in the car and i ran back in the house to grab my purse, now mind you my purse is huge i love big purses, so anyways i pick it up and sling it over my should and jump in the van we start to pull out of the drive way and low and behold Sanura's head pops out of my bag :Surprise: I had no idea she was in there but i will say that when i put it over my shoulder i thought geez this thing is heavy i'm going to have to clean it out! ha no wonder it was heavy i had a cat in it :LOL:

:LOL:That is so funny, but BAD hubby for no pictures :Angry:

Back