Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What are you listening to right now?

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh dear, I'm almost afraid to answer... Marilyn Manson's Personal Jesus cover (because I heard the original Depeche Mode version in the car earlier on the way home).

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
One of my fovorite bands from Europe called Eden's Curse. They put out a new live album. And AC/DC. Trying to learn hells bells

Amanda Arnett

Lairian
Want to want me-Jason Derulo. Only bad thing about the age difference between my husband and I (a whooping 15 years) is he complains about my 'young person' music. Lol.

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm happy as heck about this thread -- I think I would love most of y'alls playlists!

I'm jamming out to Van Canto (acapella metal) and Abney Park, with a smattering of Swedish House Mafia through in for spice today

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

bluejay1919

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Matt Nathanson playlist. Damn...he has the most sensual, sexual lyrics. But in a sweet way. He also likes to move his hips when he strumming his guitar and singing.

Come On Get Higher & Faster....
-my heart goes pitty pat-

Seeing him and The Fray & Train the 29th in Dallas!!! Whoop whoop! I will be swing my hips around too!

Siara

Lairian
At work now so listening to some random lousy radio channel my co-workers prefer...

This morning I listened to Yiruma - River flows in you for some soothing and nostalgic music during breakfast.

bluejay1919

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This rendition from the group Disturbed is amazing and moving ... @admin have you seen it?

This is beautiful! I must say I like it better than the original and his voice is haunting.

Have you seen Disturbed live?! Saw them a couple of years ago with Avenged Sevenfold and it was awesome. They are going to be in Dallas in August with Breaking Benjamin (I never miss a concert with them) and you can bet I will be there on the lawn rocking out!!!

Thanks for posting that. A true musician indeed.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Years ago I told hubby I wanted to go as they were playing here at our home city and he said no problem he would get the tickets. A couple of weeks later I asked if he got them, he said no, not yet, don't worry they won't sell out. He finally went to order and they were sold out...lol.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Baroness the new album Purple.
(I am going to see them in May!!!!)
Avantasia Ghostlights
Huntress Static

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
@NinaGato you always name some really different bands! Right now I am not listening to music, but the Super Tuesday (presidential primary election results for those not in the US) I will eventually have to put some music on to drown out rhetoric....lol.

Patti

Jynxified

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My own thoughts. My wife's breathing as she sleeps and ever so soft noises of three out of our four cats sleeping. :happy:

Back