Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What are your nicknames?

streakin

Lairian
Thought this might be an interesting topic, what nicknames do you have for your cats? Do they stay along the lines of their names or are they totally different? We each have our own nicknames for Xerxes, but most of them are from me. His are: Xerx, Moo, Monkey, Monkeybutt, Sphynxster, Xerxo, and Bubby.

Moonstone

Lairian
Honesty = ma nini, ma princesse, ma mégère (vixen because sometimes she really is !)

Caline = caline, ma petite maman (the best mom of the cattery)

Sharmelle = ma nenette, ma jolie,

Hanky = hanky, le kangourou (kangaroo because he jumps very high !)

Tayler = le boss, le king, le gros,

Toffee = Tout fou (crazy because he is completely creazy)
:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mine for Piglet are: Piggers, Piggy Piggy Poo, the Pigster, Miss Piggy, Munchkin, and Shrimp :tinysmile_kiss_t:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I call Kramer stinky & stinky kitty because he is always getting dirty & requiring a bath several times a week.

Brooke

Banned
Walter probably has a nickname for every letter of the alphabet, but I'll spare you guys and just name a few:

Walter Butt, Little Butt, Tiny Butt, Stinky Butt, Monkey Butt, there's a theme here! Mr. Buns, Goofball, Goober, Angel Wings, Poopy Pants, somebody stop me... Wally, Sir Walter, Sir Stinksalot, Buddy, Boo Boo, Booger, Poody, Poody Two Shoes, Smirkles, Walter Face, Fuzzy Buns, seriously, I'm getting carpal tunnel... :tinysmile_shutup_t2

admin

Administrator
Staff member
leonidas: leo, leechos, leekos, leekos pa picos (or somethin like that) weechies. And some other odd ones I come up with.
Athena: cheena, cheeka, chi chi, china mama.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I call ButterBall just about everything too.

Cue Ball
Booger Snort
Biggle Butt
Ball
BoobleBall
Booger Ball
Beelzeball (like the devil)
anything with Ball
and any combination of above.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can think of million for Piglet. Piggy Poo, This little piggy, Pigarrific, Oink, hahahah, i could keep going. I like Leonidas' nicknames too. Very creative. And Walters nicknames. hahahahahaha, thats just funny. Kramer "stinky and stinky" why the double dose of stinky? Is he that stinky? hahahah, this thread is funny.

I must admit, Sphynxter has been one of my favorites too.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He isn't literally stinky but he needs a darn bath almost 3x a week! Oh, sometimes I call him pigpen! I guess he is your A Typical boy.... always getting dirty. When i give him a bath he leaves a little ring around the tub.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He isn't literally stinky but he needs a darn bath almost 3x a week! Oh, sometimes I call him pigpen! I guess he is your A Typical boy.... always getting dirty. When i give him a bath he leaves a little ring around the tub.

Well ButterBall and Kramer look very similar so I have to agree. I think it's the chocolate that gives them the stinky color. hahahah. ButterBall is overdue on his bath right now. Phew!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:tinysmile_tongue_t:I call mine Turd burglar! Whenever you go to scoop the litter box out he thinks it a game and will attack the scoop it your hand and gets poop and litter all over him..then I have to wash him...the little turd..he's sneaky too lol

PitRottMommy

Banned
I cannot tell you where Baldwin got the nickname...but we call him Sru. Which, in some variation, becomes Sroot, Sruler and Sroo-dits.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi pitrottmommy,
Welcome to sphynxlair!
Isn't it funny how one name becomes 10! share some pics of Sru with us!
Thanks for joining, i hope you enjoy the site.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Most of the time I will call her Meecho-chan which is just adding the affection to her name in japanese. Or I call her my chubby monkey because even though she isn't fat the girl can eat.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can think of million for Piglet. Piggy Poo, This little piggy, Pigarrific, Oink, hahahah, i could keep going. I like Leonidas' nicknames too. Very creative. And Walters nicknames. hahahahahaha, thats just funny. Kramer "stinky and stinky" why the double dose of stinky? Is he that stinky? hahahah, this thread is funny.

I must admit, Sphynxter has been one of my favorites too.

LMAO!!! ElGato, you crack me up! Pigarrific!!! :tinysmile_tongue_t: I love it! Or how about Pigalicious, Pig-o-rama, or Pig-in-a-Blanket??? Geez, I can go on and on...I really need to stop it!

Maybe we can call Kramer "stinky squared" since he's so stinky...LOL!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Most of the time I will call her Meecho-chan which is just adding the affection to her name in japanese. Or I call her my chubby monkey because even though she isn't fat the girl can eat.

I love the name "meecho-chan"....it sounds very asian. Meecho sounds just like Piglet in the eating dept....Piglet eats constantly, but she never gains weight! I wish I had her metabolism...LOL!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Me too!! Meecho- chan is actually japanese, it means beautiful one. I'm korean but couldn't figure out any good korean names so japanese it was.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So adding the "chan" at the end is the same as adding "ito" in Spanish? My name in Spanish is Miguel. So little Miguel or baby Miguel would be Miguelito.

Meecholito
Piglito
Pigletito
Pigle-chan
Piglet-chan
ButterBallito
ButterBall-chan
Baldwinito
Baldwin-chan

hahaha, I could do this for hours.

Brooke

Banned
ElGato, you forgot Walter-chan and Walterito the Burrito! uh oh, I think that last one might stick...haha

schubeda

Lairian
Daphne = Daffy, floor sh!tter (well...), Dirty ass, Darling

Niles = Nilly, Nills, Captin Dipsh!t, little monster, little rodent

Back