Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What color is this berrie????

gizmo6370

Banned
:LOL: but CFA say this is a Calico:
p17.gif

Colors are so confusing. :Dizzy:

Yeah,,,it also depends by witch catclub your a member.....at my catclub Flora is called on the pedigree a seal tonkanese and white....and if i join another catclub....she would be called a seal mink and white....it's both just the same.....only a different name :Dizzy:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah,,,it also depends by witch catclub your a member.....at my catclub Flora is called on the pedigree a seal tonkanese and white....and if i join another catclub....she would be called a seal mink and white....it's both just the same.....only a different name :Dizzy:

:Dizzy:

J

Jinxlover

Can some one tell me what 'MINK" is.. Is it a color or a marking? I all ways see mink and never know what it is?????

gizmo6370

Banned
Can some one tell me what 'MINK" is.. Is it a color or a marking? I all ways see mink and never know what it is?????

Lol :LOL: mink is one of the 3 points sorts....just like Havingalook says....blue eyes...aqua eyes and yellowgreen eyes....
So my boy Storm is a point ( blue eyes )....and Flora, Baloe, Belle and Zodiac are minks ( aqua eyes )...for now i don't have a sepia...all thoug my Gummi carries sepia....so she can give it to her kids :Wink: :BigSmile:

Here is a page about colours and points....maybe it's of any help :Smile:

http://www.zeropelagio.be/kattengeneticaEN.html

J

Jinxlover

Lol :LOL: mink is one of the 3 points sorts....just like Havingalook says....blue eyes...aqua eyes and yellowgreen eyes....
So my boy Storm is a point ( blue eyes )....and Flora, Baloe, Belle and Zodiac are minks ( aqua eyes )...for now i don't have a sepia...all thoug my Gummi carries sepia....so she can give it to her kids :Wink: :BigSmile:

Cattery Zero Pelagio

LOL.. Eye color, that would have been my last guess:LOL::LOL:..

That's a great website...Helped me a lot..Thanks

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

http://www.zeropelagio.be/kattengeneticaEN.html

Thanks, that's really helpful! Thought it would be quite confusing but not that difficult to understand...aren't genes amazing things???

X

Bella07

Banned
You're welcome :Wink::Smile:

Hi, I have just been 'surfing' the boards this morning. On most of the threads that I have read, I have seen your beautiful Sphynx avatar show up!

He is so gorgeous! His picture just catches my eye everytime. I love his coloring, markings, and eyes!

But I can't seem to figure out what the proper term for color is...... So, I thought I should ask you. What color is he (or she?) ?

I am still very new to the Sphynx breed as you can tell :BigSmile:

Back