Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What color is this kitten?

SphynxCatCarl

Lairian
What color do you guys think my kitten is? He looks like a gray color and I'm trying to figure out what the actual color is called? Also, would anyone be able to guess what his eye color will end up being? He nose is brown and his toe beans are pink

SphynxCatCarl

Lairian
6AD32F71-9597-478C-AA6F-1EDEB31374EB.jpeg

Attachments

• 0692C241-3F2E-4764-A6A0-CD9D79F985EB.jpeg
    0692C241-3F2E-4764-A6A0-CD9D79F985EB.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 72

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He is adorable! If his nose is brown or taupe, I think that makes him a lilac. My understanding is that a lilac is a diluted chocolate, so the nose will be brown. How old is he?

oolahappi

Lairian
What shade of green? Like the amber cat eye color? Or like a mint green? And what does point mean?
Here's a pic of my nakeds . . . the little one is a blue solid (green eyes), the larger one is a blue point (blue eyes). This is the general rule of thumb for sphynx based on what the breeder told me.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 77

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh he is so so handsome. His skin turned a little pink too!
Thank you so much! His belly and near his eyes have a little of pink color to them when they are clean. Your baby may stay light colored too. I still think he is a lilac, but could turn out to be a blue. It is fun to watch their colors change. My Walter was a thermal (he was pink when he was born, then started darkening up as he got older).

SphynxCatCarl

Lairian
Thank you so much! His belly and near his eyes have a little of pink color to them when they are clean. Your baby may stay light colored too. I still think he is a lilac, but could turn out to be a blue. It is fun to watch their colors change. My Walter was a thermal (he was pink when he was born, then started darkening up as he got older).
So interesting!!! Mine was born gray. Had a little pink in front of his ears

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have him already! There were issues with his cat mom so we had to bottle feed the litter and she wasn’t very interactive with them. He came home to me at 6 weeks:/ he’s 8 weeks now. And such a little biter! But he’s doing great
He is adorable!! I am sure you are enjoying him :)

Annejo12

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have him already! There were issues with his cat mom so we had to bottle feed the litter and she wasn’t very interactive with them. He came home to me at 6 weeks:/ he’s 8 weeks now. And such a little biter! But he’s doing great
That's too bad about his cat mom. Your kitty sure is cute!

SphynxCatCarl

Lairian
That's too bad about his cat mom. Your kitty sure is cute!
I am!! Really already obsessed with him. Is it normal for them to bite fingers a lot? He really likes to chase my hands and fingers and bite! Not hard enough to draw blood but enough for it to sting a bit. He has a LOT of toys that he also plays with too

Back