Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What Do You Think?

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So What do you think of this guy? We contacted this breeder before but she sold the little guy we were interested in.

Attachments

• Spongebob-Squarepants-1.jpg
    Spongebob-Squarepants-1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 36

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yes he is a blk & wht. He will be the new Newman! :Celebrate: The breeder calls him Mr. Squarepants.... so Newman Squarepants will be the guy. I actually like his marking better than the :Angry: breeders cat.... Tux's kick butt! Plus he has a blk nose & I love that...Kram had a blk nose but its just a blk outline now, he looks like a midget mountain lion in the face, a bald one of course.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
She said I could come Saturday & pick him up! :BigSmile: Which works great for us in the construction trade for the long weekend to adjust him to the zoo.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We should have a TUX club for all the black and white sphynx.
I bet you can not wait to get him.
You need to get alot of pics:BigSmile:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I love seeing pics when people get new sphynxs.
I told my Mentor what happened with that breeder and she was :Angry:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
360 miles... she is in Ohio...hopefully no warrant this time! LOL!

Have A good trip and stay out of the left lane! I know there is A spot in Ohio that the cops are pretty bad! We drive from NJ to Indiana about once A year and someone is pulled over on one streach of road like every 2 miles or so:ThumbsDown:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Would that stretch happen to be right outside of cleveland? The cop that pulled me over was an a**hole! My dad went with me & he asked me like 4 times if I had anything illegal in the car he needed to know about...I was with my 63 year old father & drive a newer Acura TL its not like I look like a thug. Then he proceeded to ask me if he was going to have to arrest me! I wanted to kick him right in the you know where!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I love him Kerrie, great coloring kind of looks like the Scrot master himself! Everything happens for a reason, I'm a firm believer in that! Drive safe lol!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He is soooooo cute. Plus he looks like he has a really bendy tail. After seeing those babies in russia I really need to get a bendy tailed sphynx :Laugh:

Back