Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

What does your Sphynx cat smell like?

What does your Sphynx kitty smell like?

• Fritos

Votes: 23 7.7%
  • Dirty feet

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • Cheese

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 82 27.4%
  • Other

Votes: 160 53.5%

• Total voters

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Snuffie usually smells like a combination of the coconut oil I use on her when I bathe her and Dreft fabric soap from her sweaters that I wash.

Brooke

Banned
Funny you should ask...

They don't usually have a smell...but today, Nelson smelled just like mashed potatoes. Made me hungry! :LOL:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL I love this thread already.

I love the way Stella smells. She reminds me of my pillow. It reminds me of cuddling up and sleeping . . . just relaxing! I know it's bath time when she starts smelling like Doritos.

hfwebb

Lairian
Bert and Ernie either smell of lavender or some kind of earthy forest floor smell. Maybe it is mushrooms. Its not all that foul.

Lulu Bird

Lairian
When Peaches came crawling out of the blankets this morning I noticed a slight odor but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Dreft and coconut oil sounds pretty good :) I wonder if I can use the medela oil I used on my baby. I think I will give the new girl a bath tomorrow and get her smelling like a lady:BigSmile::BigSmile:

myspecialboy

Lairian
I don't think Chad has a smell normally, except when I bathe him he smells like cucumber melon and when he needs a bath badly, he kind of smells funny. Kind of like dirt, and while I hate to compare the smell to food, it reminds me of diet Coke... I can't stand that smell (or taste) of Coke (I think it tastes like dirt, too), so I know I gotta get him in the tub!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ive added mushrooms to the poll! I didn't know how popular that scent was!:LOL::LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mushrooms for definate! :LOL:

That slightly earthy smell...he wears a calming collar sometimes, such as vet visits etc and that has a really powdery smell....then he smells like a mushroom baby! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

X

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Funny you should ask...

They don't usually have a smell...but today, Nelson smelled just like mashed potatoes. Made me hungry! :LOL:
:LOL: Yep joining you with the potato theme, I have always thought Mo smells of oven chips! (Fries) when he has been asleep and has got a bit warm! :Hysterical:

By the way, what are fritos?!

doriansmomma

Lairian
My husband says Dorian smells like Dough, I say he smells like potatoes....so the jury is still out in our house!

New kitten smell is very similar!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Piglet usually has a nice warm "baby" smell when she's clean, but when she gets dirty she does smell a little like fritos.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ah corn chips! Yep I'd say they have a similar smell to chips/fries! Mo does have that Fish & Chip shop chippy smell when he is warm! Ha ha